Changes for the Dogs at Marvel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Dogs at Marvel

Kmac kicked two goals and was involved? I agree to rest Cotch for Cumberland, we need Bauer for Miller, Nank for someone.
Yeah he was involved but the fact he continues not to go when its his turn to go is giving me the *smile* when petracca is having a go at you for being soft as *smile* and not going. Its time for a spell in the vfl to find some more intensity, I've been watching his tackle attempts for weeks i haven't seen a guy try harder to avoid contact than this bloke in a long time and when he does try to tackle it normally results in a missed takle im sure there are stats to back this up, but the eye test is hes not fair dinkum! Love his running end to end never could question that but the sheep dogging and one arm tackles need to stop, hes better than those efferts!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah he was involved but the fact he continues not to go when its his turn to go is giving me the *smile* when petracca is having a go at you for being soft as *smile* and not going. Its time for a spell in the vfl to find some more intensity, I've been watching his tackle attempts for weeks i haven't seen a guy try harder to avoid contact than this bloke in a long time and when he does try to tackle it normally results in a missed takle im sure there are stats to back this up, but the eye test is hes not fair dinkum! Love his running end to end never could question that but the sheep dogging and one arm tackles need to stop, hes better than those efferts!
I love Kmac, runs hard both ways. But I Agree regarding his tackling. One handed tackler that often results in head high contact.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
We all love KMac.
Wonderful player who works hard both ways but there is a reason I call him Mr Coralling “.

I hate when I see our players coralling. F tackle. Tackle to hurt at every chance possible.

Reactions: 5 users
We all love KMac.
Wonderful player who works hard both ways but there is a reason I call him Mr Coralling “.

I hate when I see our players coralling. F tackle. Tackle to hurt at every chance possible.
Me too. Should get this bs out of our team. It's like a free possession to the oppos.

We all love KMac.

Corralling often a better choice than trying to tackle, getting side stepped and out of the contest.

Reactions: 1 user
Corralling often a better choice than trying to tackle, getting side stepped and out of the contest.
If you go at the player ‘full throttle “ for sure Ghosty , you would get sidestepped easy but coralling gives the opponent easy out by kick or handball…

Bruce and keith out for dogs so they are even shorter down back.

Id bring in bauer and play balta forward and give biggie a go back

In: nank, shorty, bauer, biggie

Out: ivan (nank) , marlion (bauer), banks (short), cotchy (rest)

Grimes biggie broad

Short vlastuin rioli

Kmac shai ross

Bakes bauer mansell

Jack balta dusty

Foll: nank, taz, dion

Int: miller, hopper, young, graham

Sub. Coulthard

Looks a bit slow, but i dont think dogs are lightening

Last edited:
Be brave Mini and the MC, we need more marking power in the forward line and the Dogs defence has been hit with injuries.
Bauer and Biggie will give us the marking strength that we have been lacking in the forward line.

In - Nank, Shorty, Bauer, Biggie-2nd ruck
Out Miller, Soldo, Banks, Mansell

Edit

In - Nank, Shorty, Bauer, Biggie-2nd ruck, Cumbers,
Out- Miller, Soldo, Banks, Mansell, Chimp managed

Last edited:
Be brave Mini and the MC, we need more marking power in the forward line and the Dogs defence has been hit with injuries.
Bauer and Biggie will give us the marking strength that we have been lacking in the forward line.

In - Nank, Shorty, Bauer, Biggie-2nd ruck
Out Miller, Soldo, Banks, Mansell

Ooo. I like that. Jack, Bauer and Biggie up forward. We need to find a threatening combo ASAP and that combo provides something different and a real aerial threat.

In: Nank, Short (if fit), Bauer (if fit) Cumberland (If Jack out)
Out: Miller, Grimes (rest), Cotch (rest), Jack (rest)

Trying to avoid big changes, but I cant see Cotch playing off 5 days (tho maybe he got enough on Sunday arvo?), and Grimes looked tired- so again a 5 day break is a big ask. And Jack keeps saying he needs a break- so again the short turn around is the best time to do it.

Reactions: 2 users
IN - Milwaukee Tools - well done Tigers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If you go at the player ‘full throttle “ for sure Ghosty , you would get sidestepped easy but coralling gives the opponent easy out by kick or handball…
You don't have to go full throttle to be side-stepped, the closer you are to the ball carrier, the easier it is for them to get around you.
I would rather an easy out (up to your team mates to man up) than a baulk, 2 bounces and a 60 metre kick.

Bruce and keith out for dogs so they are even shorter down back.

Id bring in bauer and play balta forward and give biggie a go back

In: nank, shorty, bauer, biggie

Out: ivan (nank) , marlion (bauer), banks (short), cotchy (rest)

Grimes biggie broad

Short vlastuin rioli

Kmac shai ross

Bakes bauer mansell

Jack balta dusty

Foll: nank, taz, dion

Int: miller, hopper, young, graham

Sub. Coulthard

Looks a bit slow, but i dont think dogs are lightening
Jack also needs a rest.

We all love KMac.

watching demons players in our goals square..propping..looking..and both times jack then dusty stamd there coalling..im screaming just run at them and tacklle..pressure them..standing 6 feet away waving an arm drives me nuts,,the demons still got clean kicks away so whats the point,,