Changes for the Dogs at Marvel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Dogs at Marvel

without CUMBERLAND who on earth can and will kicks goals?..our fowards kicked 1 bloody goals between them..never made good position..never got to the fall of any bombing..Seriously the worst foward line ive seen..its a mess...

Reactions: 2 users
watching demons players in our goals square..propping..looking..and both times jack then dusty stamd there coalling..im screaming just run at them and tacklle..pressure them..standing 6 feet away waving an arm drives me nuts,,the demons still got clean kicks away so whats the point,,
So just run at them and tackle hey? A quick baulk and they're away, while coralling will force them to kick or handball over your head possibly forcing an error particularly if your team mates are manning up.

Go down to the club and tell Jack and Dusty your run at them and tackle theory as they obviously have no idea.

Reactions: 1 user
without CUMBERLAND who on earth can and will kicks goals?..our fowards kicked 1 bloody goals between them..never made good position..never got to the fall of any bombing..Seriously the worst foward line ive seen..its a mess...
Where do you think Baker played?

And we just kicked 15, so look at the goal kicking list and that will tell you who on earth can and did kick our goals.

Jack also needs a rest.

Might as well forfeit if jack doesnt play IMO.

He mightnt be kicking many goals or catching many balls,

But 2-3 KPB still follow him to contests

Reactions: 2 users
So just run at them and tackle hey? A quick baulk and they're away, while coralling will force them to kick or handball over your head possibly forcing an error particularly if your team mates are manning up.

Go down to the club and tell Jack and Dusty your run at them and tackle theory as they obviously have no idea.
It’s rather like the theory that all his opponents had to do to stop Dusty’s don’t argue was to grab his arm and drag him down. So simple, yet no one did it. I wonder why? Easy to say, hard to do.

Reactions: 1 user
Might as well forfeit if jack doesnt play IMO.

He mightnt be kicking many goals or catching many balls,

But 2-3 KPB still follow him to contests
Correct me if I am wrong, but he doesn’t seem to be leading or moving back and forward to create space the way he used too.
Last year and of course in years gone by he had that capacity. And was a master
at that skill.
On Sunday led once to take a pass from Dusty and late, one from Cotch which he was lucky to take as he had stopped well before it arrived.
Just not the same Jack anymore.
Love all the things he has done including taking to the phone after the 17 GF. To me he now is looking a little afraid to let go, which is a bit of a pity for all concerned.

Reactions: 1 users

Have to say our tackling in the forward line has been very soft this year,

Correct me if I am wrong, but he doesn’t seem to be leading or moving back and forward to create space the way he used too.
at that skill.
On Sunday led once to take a pass from Dusty and late, one from Cotch which he was lucky to take as he had stopped well before it arrived.
Love all the things he has done including taking to the phone after the 17 GF. To me he now is looking a little afraid to let go, which is a bit of a pity for all concerned.

Im watching on TV so dont see the leading patterns so much.

I know hes getting on and output declining etc,

But i was just making the point that without Jack or Tom at the moment,

We'd struggle to beat WC.

I think Balta has a future at CHF, but hes not going to impact on his own, jumping with 3 talls all
Over him.

jack and balta, means Balta jumps 1:1 way more often.

Ditto bauer and cumbo, whoever plays first, second or third tall

at that skill.
My view exactly. I rate our champs but they all seem to not let go and go on a season too long. They still manaage to give something but now not enough

My view exactly. I rate our champs but they all seem to not let go and go on a season too long. They still manaage to give something but now not enough

Would you rather they go a season too short and get 2-3 seasons less with our champs?

Picking the end is like picking the high or low of the stockmarket,

And where tiger champions are concerned,

Id prefer they err on the side that gives us more.

I know what your saying, and id agree on geelongs champions, or sydneys champions,

But not Richmonds.

Outs Pickett, Cotch, Miller, Banks
In Cumberland, Bauer, Nank, Short

Reactions: 3 users
The last time we played the dogs we had no Jack,no Short and Cumbo had 21 possesions.

• Wow
The bont how will mini stop this prick he slays us if he doesnt have a plan for him he aint fair dinkum, but it better be a hard tag. Personally id play nippa trezise on him and because hes good size good pace can tackle the *smile* out of him and can take him when he goes forward! And yes its risky but id give him a go everything we have done in the past hasnt worked!

Im watching on TV so dont see the leading patterns so much.

I know hes getting on and output declining etc,

But i was just making the point that without Jack or Tom at the moment,

We'd struggle to beat WC.

I think Balta has a future at CHF, but hes not going to impact on his own, jumping with 3 talls all
Over him.

jack and balta, means Balta jumps 1:1 way more often.

Ditto bauer and cumbo, whoever plays first, second or third tall
We do need a 2nd and 3rd tall
I like Bauer and Cumberland.
I think it is very hard for any one to
play in what has been Jacks forward line.

The bont how will mini stop this prick he slays us if he doesnt have a plan for him he aint fair dinkum, but it better be a hard tag. Personally id play nippa trezise on him and because hes good size good pace can tackle the *smile* out of him and can take him when he goes forward! And yes its risky but id give him a go everything we have done in the past

Stop Bont with a Debutante

Is great poetry.

But i reckon it'd also be a great way to lose a game of footy

Stop Bont with a Debutante

Is great poetry.

But i reckon it'd also be a great way to lose a game of footy
So who then pickett? not gragam we know he cant get it done been there and failed or taranto head to head doesn't work