Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS

Reality is he has played 1 game of AFL . Doesn’t know if he is a ruckman or forward or both ? . If he doesn’t get a game this year . Interesting times ahead . Long term deal ? Wouldn’t of thought so . Two years at a club who will give him the opportunity to develop his games and actually play a few games in a row . Unlikely to get that if we are injury free moving forward . I suggest if he doesn’t get offered a contract next year or is unhappy with what Richmond may put forward , he will explore opportunities elsewhere. Potential is there but needs the game time to develop further

He'll definitely get offered a contract - its whether he wants to sign it, or not, that's the problem.

We have 7 premiership players out. 8 if ellis is included.
Will be a tough assignment.
The kids can only do so much.

Seriously out of the 6 missing,
How many were in good form??
*Nakas was in the reserves.
*Edwards was back to his 2010 form. He had more important things to worry about.
*Prestia looked like he ate a wombat over the lockdown period.
*I didn't even notice Caddy was back
*Cotchin was ok
*Astbury was ok
* Houli was in good form.

Let the kids play and lets see who the next G are.
Im spewing we won't see Cumberlamd or Martin

He'll definitely get offered a contract - its whether he wants to sign it, or not, that's the problem.

Clubs are circling.
Out of all the king duds over the last 10 years, (Post, Griffens, Vickery, Elton, McBean etc.)
He looks more likely to becoming a quality player.
Gws are keen, they were keen Last trade period.
I would expect the Crows come knocking too.
Must keep. Trade lynch

Little mate Naishy in. Hope he kills it, his kicking is such an asset.

Reactions: 3 users
So was Ben Lennon's,
But there was a problem, he never touched it.
Naish is nothing like Ben Lennon.

Naish has performed Really well week after week in the vfl for a couple of years and absolutely deserves his chance.

Great selection, true winger who can kick a goal

Reactions: 6 users
Naish ahead of Stack and Ross, that's a surprise.

Hope he does well, run, run, run.

Emg: Ralphsmith, Dow, Marcov and Stack.

Ross was an emergency last few weeks, how does one come off the EMG list when they're not playing.

Naish ahead of Stack and Ross, that's a surprise.

Hope he does well, run, run, run.

Emg: Ralphsmith, Dow, Marcov and Stack.

Ross was an emergency last few weeks, how does one come off the EMG list when they're not playing.

Only guess is dropped off in intensity on the track who knows.

Extra run against this lot wont hurt.

On their home deck Greene back, and them being shitcanned by all and subndry .........................its gonna a big ask.

I'm not that confident to be honest.

That said if the Tiges can snatch the points by whatever means neccesary that will set our season up going forward and will deal the Gee Whiz a blow in regard to future top 4 aspirations.

Reactions: 1 users
Greene is Grimesys blow up doll

Go naishy!!

Great selection.

Both Grimes and Broad have shut down Toby well, but both are going to be required to cover Cameron, Himmelberg, and Finlayson with Noah.

DTLD would've allowed for Grimes or Broad to lock down on Greene.

Vlas might have to take Toby.