Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS

Ill go

Out : caddy higlet (inj)

In : stack, rcd
Sorry, I don't agree either. It's just not the game to debut a novice, no matter how good he might become. For several reasons, amongst them being it's going to be a grudge/crunch match, but mainly because they have one of the toughest and deep midfields having just brought an A-grader like Taranto back last week.

I'd go with Ross to play inside-mid and push Bolton over to the wing to give us run and carry, attacking options getting I50 while KMac plays defensive winger. Bolton can have a run in the middle when Ross is benched, while Rioli takes his wing.

And not sure Stack is ready to really put his nose to the grindstone, to trust him defensively yet. But if not Ross, then another go.

Zip whisper.
Both Rioli & Higgins have pulled up sore after yesterday's training session.
More to come....

We have 7 premiership players out. 8 if ellis is included.
Will be a tough assignment.
The kids can only do so much.