Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS

Puzzling not even a word afl or a update still cases rising new and we're going through a airport as well. Information out there there netball team heading to qld.

Astbury unlikey to Play only lasted 15 mins at Training pulling up sore

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

I reckon Notorius is a much better match up for Cameron.

and its not as if the 34 year old ruckman need much minding up forward.

Grimesy on Toby, Broady on Finlayson, Love Machine on Himmelberg.

we've got em covered

Cameron will be going the knuckle before half time

Would have liked to see DTLD back, but always thought it was a bit of long shot. The upside is that he probably would have taken Noah’s spot and Balta is coming along nicely.

I reckon Notorius is a much better match up for Cameron.

and its not as if the 34 year old ruckman need much minding up forward.

Grimesy on Toby, Broady on Finlayson, Love Machine on Himmelberg.

we've got em covered

Cameron will be going the knuckle before half time
So no GWS players cited again? Notorious might get a fine for hitting Cameron's fist with his chin.

Sounds like a chance for one of the kids to replace Caddy in the side. We have a few oven ready to choose from

Looks like it.

Also any news on Rioli & Higgins?

7 reporting they looked sore, especially Higgins who was limping????

Anyone ???

Bit of fun with Cotch, Dusty, Higlet and Rioli. "Journos" giving GWS a bit more ammo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nervous about this one.
Grand final rematches tend to be won by the side that lost the grand final.
GWS will be up for this

Nervous about this one.
Grand final rematches tend to be won by the side that lost the grand final.
GWS will be up for this
Agree that this is a danger game.
Sportsbet showing GWS $1.65 and Tigers $2.25

Good odds on the Tiges tn my view.

One thing is for sure. GWS will come out firing, remembering their debacle in the GF.

Also nervous about this game especially with Greene back in.

One thing is for sure. GWS will come out firing, remembering their debacle in the GF.

Also nervous about this game especially with Greene back in.

If GWS aren't fired up for this one after last year's GF they really are stuffed.

Hopefully we're fired up too.

DS

Our recent from has been ordinary, but GWS have been ordinary for a while. They have won only 10 of their last 20 games.

I hope we rest players who are sore or injured. Our depth is quite strong.

I just think playing sore players is not a good strategy, particularly in this next condensed phase.

For example, I wonder if we would have been better off having a look at CCJ, rather than Lynch the last couple of games. Lynch averaged 4 disposals, 2 marks and one goal against Sydney and Norf.

Our recent from has been ordinary, but GWS have been ordinary for a while. They have won only 10 of their last 20 games.

I hope we rest players who are sore or injured. Our depth is quite strong.

I just think playing sore players is not a good strategy, particularly in this next condensed phase.

For example, I wonder if we would have been better off having a look at CCJ, rather than Lynch the last couple of games. Lynch averaged 4 disposals, 2 marks and one goal against Sydney and Norf.
I'm with you on not playing sore players, and also re Lynch. It was the perfect time to try CCJ when Tom broke his hand. Sure, he showed a ton of guts to play that week but it was obvious his marking was compromised.

However, it will be highly unpopular to say to rest a GF and premiership hero here on PRE. Plus for the club, appearing to throw their huge free agent win and big $$ player out. What would they do if CCJ came in and kicked 5 anyway?

But neither Jack nor Tom are in great form. It seems the same across the comp with SFs never before featuring so much in the Coleman I'd say. I have been particularly disappointed with the goal-kicking of both players which I'd describe as pathetic for highly-paid and experienced key forwards, professionals. Tom misses sitters from close range and about 50% of his goal- kicks are almost-helicopters that spin hard late, left to right. That's just poor technique in his ball contact.
And Jack can no longer make 35m at times. He now pokes or stabs at the ball from far to short a run, failing to gain enough momentum to drive hard through the ball. He's better hook-kicking from the pocket, if within 30.

Ill go

Out : caddy higlet (inj)

In : stack, rcd