Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles

Billy Bengal

superior gaming system
Oct 29, 2003
West Ubercoolische
Yze has already said Kosi keeps his spot, so probably not a lot of changes.

out: Pickett, Dow (injured)
in: Baker, Grimes (if fit)

Move Short to the wing. Kane gets midfield time from the get-go (if the ankle pulls up ok). Sonsie to sub

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This could be their 1st win of the season, but I really don't care as long as we're competitive. Get the draft picks.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
With Llynch Balta out to have to have a tall forward who can take a grab. Only one who took a garb was Bolts. I would put Samson there & leave him there. Run Naismith off the bench as relief ruck. We got any one better than Young. If Grimes come back in he has to go before Miller.

Feb 7, 2016
I would love to say bring Ryan in but he was genuinely unpickable after his outing against Gold Coast. Has he done enough in the VFL to earn a recall?

Feb 7, 2016
3 or 4 goals (depending whose stats you use). Good enough for me
Fair enough, probably shown enough then.

We are treading a very fine line of experienced players Vs kids at the moment. We can’t go too heavy on youth and just throw them to the wolves, I think right now the balance is fairly good.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Out: Lefau, Sonsie, Kosi
In: Ryan, Baker, Naismith
In Baker and Naismith
Out Dow ankle, and Koschitzke omitted.

B Vlastuin Young Miller
HB Brown Rioli D, Short
C McAuliffe Taranto Pickett
HF Campbell Mansell Sonsie
F Bolton Martin Lefau
R Nankervis Ross Baker
I/C Broad Graham Rioli M Jr and Naismith.
Sub McIntosh.
Em Cumberland and Ryan.

Last edited:

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Out: Lefau, Dow, Sonsie
In: Naismith, Baker, Cumberland (I know I don’t rate him, but reality is we need forwards who can score).

Suspect Grimes won’t be right. If he is, drop Young (unless we want to try him forward).

Feb 25, 2007
Outs: Lefau, Mansell
Ins: Cumberland, Baker

Kosi should be omitted and replaced with Crayfish or Ryan but Yze said he'll keep his place.

Grimes not sure if he'll be right so leaving him out.

Last edited:

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
In Baker and Naismith
Out Dow ankle, and Koschitzke omitted.

B Vlastuin Young Miller
HB Brown Rioli D, Short
C McAuliffe Taranto Pickett
HF Campbell Mansell Rioli M Jr,
F Bolton Martin Lefau
R Nankervis Ross Baker
I/C Broad Graham Rioli M Jr and Naismith.
Sub McIntosh.
Em Cumberland and Ryan.
No tall forward. Young in Broad I/c gotta be joking.

Feb 25, 2007
In Baker Ryan
Out Graham Lefau

Do we go another tall to support Kosi, Naismith or Ryan as I am not convinced that Kosi can cover that much ground at Optus stadium.

Not sure the MC will drop Graham. The old crew still holding onto their positions.. if not for injuries our team would resemble a dimma team of previous years.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
No tall forward. Young in Broad I/c gotta be joking.
Pretty close to today’s team, but includes only players willing to give every effort and not Koschitzke who has not shown nearly enough to warrant selection.

As for Broad starting on the bench it doesn’t mean a thing. Clearly he will play a leading role in defence.