Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Wooden Spoon Game v Weagles

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
In: Liam Baker, Hugo Ralphsmith
Out: Jack Ross (injured), Tim Taranto (injured)

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Marlion to midfield is hopefully a big win. I wouldn’t be surprised if he snags a Brownlow vote as long as the match review committee aren’t involved in that.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
As much as we want to see Marlion in the guts, I don't think we will. Graham named in the centre. Hugo will be sub.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Sydney would be spewing. Copped the 1 game where we got as close to our full squad as we probably will all year.

Last edited:

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
changed my tip from us to them back to us after looking at worst coast's final 23 - way too top heavy. I suspect we will outrun them

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
How has Hugo disposal been in vfl this year thats his big letdown.
He's the master of the handball to the receivers feet, but Morris has been pumping up his performances so let's hope that he has a good game as we need it.

Feb 25, 2007
From what I've seen pretty poor but Morris has been talking up his disposal so what would I know.

Mate no worse than what Pickett and Macca have been trotting out for years. Even Shorts kicking was deplorable last week V Saints

Hugo is versatile can play back or forward and has speed and pretty good overhead.

Need to see if he can translate his ressies form to the seniors, but hoping he shines along with the rest of the lads.