Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Ridley out for the Bummers. Huge loss.

Their backline looks VFL standard.

Lynch, Jack and Dusty are licking their chops at this defense.

Reid probably has to take Lynch due to height, this will only be Reids 1st game. Lycnh to kick a bag again I bet.
Laverde probably needs to take Jack - Jack should be too smart
Kelly probably takes Dusty, who will throw him around like a ragdoll.

Surely they have to roll Francis back, which would make them look really small in the forward line, bar 2MP.

Match them in the midfield and this should be a comfortable win.

1653031484235.png

Reactions: 1 users
There is a reason their percentage is 75 and ours is 117. And you would say our team is in way better shape and form with personnel than earlier in the year

Reactions: 2 users
Probs no one better than Ross for the defensive running but it’s unfortunate.

VFL player and that will not change despite the many rose-coloureds round these parts

I’m not sold on our overall team balance this week…. I think Marlion may be the most significant out…controlling the wings will be critical this week (well most weeks really)
A first gamer out. A tall back and a wingman out and we cannot rebalance?

Reactions: 1 user
There is a reason their percentage is 75 and ours is 117. And you would say our team is in way better shape and form with personnel than earlier in the year
Although playing the Eagles certainly helped as well haha

The media have done us a favour I reckon piling on the bumbers.

We will be expecting them to come out physical and should be prepared for it - no surprises.

Probs no one better than Ross for the defensive running but it’s unfortunate.

VFL player and that will not change despite the many rose-coloureds round these parts
Well you just said no one better so don't know what rose-coloured glasses has to do with anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Expecting the bummers to come out all huffing and puffing for the first 15m
If we can kick goals early they’ll fall in a heap and be stuffed by 2Q