Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

I reckon Fridge Graham will be a late out. We don't usually play anyone who can't get through the main training session.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon Fridge Graham will be a late out. We don't usually play anyone who can't get through the main training session.
Will be interesting to see what we do with replacement / sub if that happens. Assuming we wont choose a debutante as sub, I would like to see Banks come in and Ross as sub. What I expect is that Ross will come in and Aarts will be sub.

Jack Graham has been ruled out of tomorrow night Jack Ross In

Jack Graham has been ruled out of Dreamtime at the 'G and is replaced by Jack Ross.
Biggie Nyuon is now an emergency.

Worry about Ross.
He only played one good quarter last week against the Hawks, the 1st quarter.
After that hardly sighted.

Worry about Ross.
True, but he had plenty of mates unfortunately. Hopefully he gets an extended time in the middle as that looks to be his strong suit. Really needs some big games to cement himself in the team or his spot may come under pressure at the end of the year.

I’m not sold on our overall team balance this week…. I think Marlion may be the most significant out…controlling the wings will be critical this week (well most weeks really)

Worry about Ross.

Ross the obvious replacement with Pickett and Graham out, no-one else at the lower level has the 2 way running which Ross is quite reasonable at now that he has built his tank somewhat.

Form not as poor as some people saying, dropped after a 19 possessions game against Collingwood so was a tad unlucky.

In the VFL on weekend when the whole team basically went missing after half time still had 2nd most possessions.

VFL Report:

Jack Ross (22 disposals, four clearances, four rebound-50s, one goal)

"I thought Jack's attack on the contest was a standout on the day. He was the one who really set the tone in this space."

**So most people agree that Jack Ross is not an automatic best 22 starter but you need your list to fill holes/roles to maintain structure and get the wins on the board.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Ross the obvious replacement with Pickett and Graham out, no-one else at the lower level has the 2 way running which Ross is quite reasonable at now that he has built his tank somewhat.

Form not as poor as some people saying, dropped after a19 possessions game against Collingwood so was a tad unlucky.

In the VFL on weekend when the whole team basically went missing after half time still had 2nd most possessions.

VFL Report:

Jack Ross (22 disposals, four clearances, four rebound-50s, one goal)

"I thought Jack's attack on the contest was a standout on the day. He was the one who really set the tone in this space."

**So most people agree that Jack Ross is not an automatic best 22 starter but you need your list to fill holes/roles to maintain structure and get the wins on the board.
Will be interesting to see if Jack gets any time in the middle and how he goes now. Sounds like he has spent a bit of time there recently

Ridley out for the Bummers. Huge loss.

Their backline looks VFL standard.