Changes V Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Carlton

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
In Lynch Lambert Ryan
Out Tarrant Edwards Soldo

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
If fit Lynch is bound to be back. Edwards didn't have a very good game nor did Ralphsmith but Clarke deserves another go. I would drop Tarrant and try a more mobile Miller in defence as he seems to have got his game back on track in the VFL. Ryan sems to be improving every game at VFL so must be pushing an out of form Soldo for a start as well.

realtiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 28, 2007
Out - Tarrant, Ralphsmith
In - Lynch, Lambert
What a disgraceful post and you surely weren’t watching or don’t understand football!! Ralphsmith was everywhere and shows so much guts!! Going nowhere!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Lynch and Lambert in and most importantly Balta to go in the opposite direction of which way the Captain points

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Gotta do something about the Tarrant issue. .... FMD.... something NQR for a bloke of his experience to be so nervous ANYWHERE near the footy!
Out. .. Tarrant
In... anyone else!

Reactions: 1 user