Little little May | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little little May

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Little Steve May will miss the queens birthday clash after getting into fisty cuffs with little Melhsham.
May has been suspended by the No supporters football club for drinking while still in rehab.
The wheels have fallen off.
They might else well just fall out of the 8.
Very short Dynasty

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Interesting times at the dees. It isn’t panic stations but warning bells re this incident.

Not sure they want to finish outside top 2. Lions have a great run home and can’t see the dockers losing too many at home either.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Has the media put the words Hubris and Demons in the same sentence yet, like they did every time a RFC player or player wife or girlfriend stuffed up during our reign.

HOOOBRIS I TELLS YA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Has the media put the words Hubris and Demons in the same sentence yet, like they did every time a RFC player or player wife or girlfriend stuffed up during our reign.

HOOOBRIS I TELLS YA!!!
What's Hubris.
I thought I had one removed from one of my nuts

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I heard Melksham punched May. Apparently May said to Melksham that if he played in the granny they would have lost. So Melksham put him on his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I heard Melksham punched May. Apparently May said to Melksham that if he played in the granny they would have lost. So Melksham put him on his arse.
Bigger head than I thought. Now with the media saying their 2 losses were because he didn't play will inflate his noggin even more.

Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Didn't May get on the slops when he first rocked up to the Dee's when he was meant to be in rehab?
Also apparently got into a blue up at the sun's as well.
Seems some egos are swelling at the Dee's.

Reactions: 1 users

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
I assume Gil will now drag May into his office, verbal him into saying he escalated the situation and fine him 20k like he did with our indigenous player.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users