Changes V Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Carlton

Don't forget Pittonet and potentially Saad, DeKoning and Martin who apparently didn't train. Though it could be argued Weitering IS half the side! :LOL:

If weitering is half your side, imagine if you were missing Dusty too.

You'd have negative 25% of a side.

If my memory serves me isn't Brendan Hosking (16) the ump that seems to take delight in screwing either last week or before the bye? At least we haven't got Razor

We all know blues strength is their mids. Their Forwards are good too, but I believe our backs can curtail them.
For us to win we need to match them in the midfield.

I do think our forwards will be too strong for their backline and will be enough for us to kick a winning score.

[42] Adam Saad,[33] Lewis Young,[20] Lachie Plowman
[24] Nic Newman,[38] Sam Durdin,[15] Sam Docherty

Need to breake even in the midfield that's the game for me if they get good supply to there forwards no defence can stop it.

Reactions: 2 users
We all know blues strength is their mids. Their Forwards are good too, but I believe our backs can curtail them.
For us to win we need to match them in the midfield.

I do think our forwards will be too strong for their backline and will be enough for us to kick a winning score.

[42] Adam Saad,[33] Lewis Young,[20] Lachie Plowman
[24] Nic Newman,[38] Sam Durdin,[15] Sam Docherty
Dockerty has been in ripping form. Time needs to go into him and not allow him to get going.

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting to have chosen a kid (Durdin) to play his first game at CHB. Would have been a good watch if we had chosen Bauer to play next to him?

Interesting to have chosen a kid (Durdin) to play his first game at CHB. Would have been a good watch if we had chosen Bauer to play next to him?
Nah I think Tommy is a great match up for Durdin. :))

PS surely that Kids nick is "Tyler" !!