Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

Listening to SEN, they have confirmed there will be crowds this weekend at the G and Marvel, just waiting to see if the capacity will stay the same or reduced, guess this depends if numbers rise today/tomorrow.

IMO will be -

In - Cotchin, Prestia, Bolton, Caddy
Out - Pickett, Naish, Ross, Ralphsmith

Reactions: 1 users
Listening to SEN, they have confirmed there will be crowds this weekend at the G and Marvel, just waiting to see if the capacity will stay the same or reduced, guess this depends if numbers rise today/tomorrow.
Money on the table we have the lowest crowds this weelend so far for the season.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
So lynch will now be out for about 4-6 weeks (lucky we have the bye in between that time).

Outs: Lynch (inj), Pickett (Sus), Naish (Inj), Ross, Ralphsmith
Ins: Cotchin, Prestia, Bolton, Chol, CCJ (if match committee decides to only go with one of Chol or CCJ), then Caddy must come in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Bring Chol and CCJ in, which ever plays better keeps his spot and then the other gets traded at years end. Only way to work out what we are going to do, 2 players to replace lynch which i can see us doing.

The Lynch out is massive seeing we have already dropped five games and the margin of error is getting smaller. I think 2021 might be like 2016 in that we never get going. If we drop any of the next two it might be time to send anyone in for surgery that needs it, take our early pick and go again for one last role of the dice with this group next year.

2017 revisited. .... get the band back together. .. well what's left of them!

Jack, Caddy, Rioli, Castagna, Townsend Aarts, Butler MJR

Lynch had scans on his knee yesterday
Why wasn't this mentioned in yesterday's injury report? Rfc website says Lunch is out for "medium term" and requires an arthroscope to repair. This injury may be the straw that breaks the camel's back

Funny how some injuries are kept inhouse.
Yesterday I think the Injury report came out with Burge.
No mention of Tom.
Then suddenly he's out as well.
In these days of clubs being frank and honest and full disclosure, clubs are none of these.
I think they should can the injury report from now on.
Treating Members with contempt.

Why wasn't this mentioned in yesterday's injury report? Rfc website says Lunch is out for "medium term" and requires an arthroscope to repair. This injury may be the straw that breaks the camel's back
More likely the scan results were not back before the injury report was done.

Reactions: 3 users