Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
They trained at Coogee today but I think they’re staying at the Novotel in Manly which has the beach, shops, cafes and a few activities and things right on their front door step.
Geez fair hike from Manly to Coogee in Sydney traffic...

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez fair hike from Manly to Coogee in Sydney traffic...
Ah not 100% sure but the pics in Sydney with all the brothers wearing the Dreamtime jumpers definitely looked like the outside balconies of the Novotel Manly, fronting out onto the beach behind. Could be East but sure looks like Manly. Someone else might now.

1623146167269.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not 100% sure but the pics in Sydney with all the brothers wearing the Dreamtime jumpers definitely looked like the outside balconies of the Novotel Manly, fronting out onto the beach behind.

yeah not doubting you my Red Ford driving brother

EDIT now i doubt you very much

Last edited:

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Just gotta hope we have one more attack left in us before the bye.

Must say I'm not happy with the travel, mind you I can hardly stand after a 55 minute plane flight to Adelaide.

As for changes, well if Nank suddenly becomes lazarus, I wouldnt risk him.

Lambo gets a run for an unlucky RCD.

If Meatball or anyone else rested then RCD stays.

Not sure about Dave, no mention of him anywhere.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Listening to Broady, (5 mins into video talks about Dion and Kane), he said that Dion is feeling good had a run around today, he didn't even need a scan and doesn't think anything is there and likely to play.
Lambert will play.

On the proviso that Prestia does play.

Ins: Lambert
Outs: Collier Dawkins

Having problems downloading this.

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
and i think you'll find that photo was taken at the crowne plaza on coogee beach looking north towards tamarama

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
and i think you'll find that photo was taken at the crowne plaza on coogee beach looking north towards tamarama

yeah looks more south side than north come to think of it. makes more sense to train close to where they are staying.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Assuming Dave Astbury is still unavailable Miller should play.
Tall, fast and good with ball in hand. Been with the team for 4 years. His first game in his home state.
Others don’t deserve to go and all will be disappointed but Lambert and Nankervis to be included, if available.

In Miller, Lambert and Nankervis.
Out Collier-Dawkins, Houli sub, Rioli and Prestia.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yes. Coogee indeed. Not so far to travel !

Coogee Bay Hotel. Great place for live bands. Or at least was. Haven’t been there in a while.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Eagles have beaten Blues (a), Freo, Crows (h), Hawks (h), pies (h), Port (h), Suns (h)
Eagles have lost to Essendon (h), GWS (a), cats (a), saints (a), Doggies (a)

Both teams have only won 1 game against current top 8 so far this year
Our draw has been much harder to date, Eagles on played 3 top 8 teams, we have played 6.
Eagles have won 6 out of 7 at Optus - they have a good record at home.

With the Eagles potential ins - Kennedy, Allan, Brander and Ah Chee I reckon this will be a tough game - I am only hoping that because Essendon beat them that we should to, but their big experienced players worry me playing them in Perth.

I reckon the odds are generous - they should be much closer.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Assuming Dave Astbury is still unavailable Miller should play.
Tall, fast and good with ball in hand. Been with the team for 4 years. His first game in his home state.
Others don’t deserve to go and all will be disappointed but Lambert and Nankervis to be included, if available.

In Miller, Lambert and Nankervis.
Out Collier-Dawkins, Houli sub, Rioli and Prestia.
Agree with Miller.

In: Miller & Lambert
Out: RCD & Caddy

We need another big body for West Coke.

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Broad in the latest interview was essentially saying both Lambert & Prestia will play