Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The ins look pretty obvious:

Nanks, Cotch, Houli

2 outs look obvious:

Soldo, Egg

I think other will be out of Pickett or Stack. Stack has more flexibility, Pickett can only play midfield so I'm going with Pickett out.

Caddy wasn't great 2nd half but first game back and 10 contested, 3 clearances, 5 tackles, we need that hardness. Ross had a good game, on the up and 7 tackles. They'll overlook Castagna's bad game and Rioli was much better in the 2nd half which I think saved him (7 of his 9 turnovers were in the 1st half).

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
yeah nank was on crutches until recently. it's a big assumption that he is anywhere near match fit.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Hate to tell you this
Playing onball is about winning clearance. . To have an onballer getting one kick doesn’t cut the mustard . We didn’t score in last quarter for a reason .

Why would you hate to tell me that? :cool: I agree he has to lift, but you were overstating the situation.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Want to see at least one of our kids come into the team - Dow and/or RCD, (it’s a shame that CCJ is injured) - rather than Higgins, Markov
No, I want Markov. We need a few matches to integrate his extra speed into an improved gameplan. He can get separation as well as apply pressure and provide run between the arcs. Let's see if he can use his pace the way Butler is now using it for the Saints.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is Nank even ready? I reckon he would be lucky to be 50 / 50

I don't know about Nanks up against Witts underdone tbh. Just through his sheer height Witts will dominate Nank in the middle.

Will be interesting to see what they do.

The Drugs, Crows and Dockers be best games to get into Nank, so he and Soldo will both be ready to double bash the sheizen out of Nic Nat against the Eagles.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
From my view, Ross,, Stack and Egg have lost something in confidence or footy awareness. They are all goog but still a work in progress. Time to place them by blooding say RCD and Dow and maybe bring Graham back to stiffen the mid.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Do we get a break ( bye?)
Prestia ?.

Not sure we get a bye. The AFL fixture has some byes listed, but, quite strangely the fixture on the Footy Live app lists us as having a be in Round 13, we play Essendon that round. The AFL site has a lot less teams listed as having byes.

It is a mystery but we should get a bye . . . unless they want to shaft as that way too.

DS

Reactions: 1 user