Changes v GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v GC

No idea why all the talk about the talls needing to go out - it is true they could not seem to take marks last night, but it isn't as if any of our small running players were actually running.

Talk of Shedda out is just silly.

We need to look at how we plug the gaps with Balta and Broad out - the suggestion of Caddy back in place of Broad is not a bad idea and worth a try. Have to try Miller, see if he is worth persisting with.

RCD should be back.

Possibly try Dow..

And, stick a bomb under those who played last night, just to wake them up.

DS
Bombs have already bit lit DS and the response was again very poor.
Time for Castagna and Houli to make room for players who are prepared to have a go.
Today I looked especially at Garthwaite, Miller, Rioli x2, Ross and Stack.
Thought both Miller and Ross did pretty well while the others were hardly sighted.

On past form, today included, I would bring in RCD, Dow, Mansell, Miller, Ralphsmith and Ross.
Assuming Balta Broad and NV are unavailable they would come out together with George and Bachar and Sampson Ryan. (Lynch will come straight back in as soon as he is ready. Ryan to make way then or now).

Don’t see Cotch being rested but rather tried in a new position!

B Miller Grimes Cotchin
HB Mansell Ross Short
C McIntosh Martin Pickett
HF Collier-Dawkins Edwards Riewoldt
F Aarts Cameron-Jones Graham
R Chol Dow Bolton
I/C Baker, Lambert, Ralphsmith and Prestia.

Given the injuries they won't be dropping senior players like Houli, KMac or even castagn-ya.

Reactions: 2 users
Given the injuries they won't be dropping senior players like Houli, KMac or even castagn-ya.
And keeping players in the team who are consistently not contributing has got us to exactly where?
Last week Caddy and Rioli finally were dropped.
Castagna and Houli must be very very close.

Reactions: 1 user
I get what ya saying AA but I reckon thats exactly what they should be doing at least one of them, needs a foot up the arse, you can include Short in that list.

Reactions: 1 users
I get what ya saying AA but I reckon thats exactly what they should be doing at least one of them, needs a foot up the arse, you can include Short in that list.

You could be right Craigster, things ain't hunky dory at PRO these days.

Miller, RCD, Ross and Stacky are the most likely. Maybe Naish. Dan was Ok in flashes.

Maybe flossy, Balta, Broad inj Chol Kmac Castagna Houli omitted

In Lynch Astbury Miller Ross Stack RCD and Naish

Miller Grimes Astbury
Stack Ross Baker
Pickett Prestia RCD
Bolton Jack Shed
CCJ Lynch Aarts
Sampson Martin Lambert

Int Cotchin Graham Short Naish

From today, and given the injuries, I'd expect Miller and Ross to come in. Mansell seems to be ahead of Syd if a third defender is needed sue to injury.

No forwards put their hand up today. It's hard to make a case for Samson, especially if it's wet/greasy at GC, but Caddy seems the only marking forward we could bring in if Samson goes out.

Otherwise I can't see Dimma making additional changes based on form. Riley and Dow did well, but there's no need to panic against a team that lost to the Shitboners.

Reactions: 1 users
…..

Otherwise I can't see Dimma making additional changes based on form. Riley and Dow did well, but there's no need to panic against a team that lost to the Shitboners.
Can’t see that TBH.
Riley and Dow have been playing consistently well at VFL level and Riley also did very well when he finally got his chance in the main event.
On the other hand George and Bachar have been playing poorly for some time and we have been losing.
If we are to have any success this season the gifting of games to old favourites has to go.

Completely agree. We need speed.

In: Miller, Astbury, Ralph-Smith, Parker or Dow
Out: Balta(inj), Broad(inj), Ryan., Castagna
You can probably add Vlaustin to the outs. I believe Dimma mentioned he has a leg injury and will miss some weeks.

Ins: Lynch, Miller, RCD (and Astbury if he's ready, but with the game on Thurs might not be ready)
On the next level of Probable ins based on what I saw today, Naish, Ross, Caddy/Dow, the next 3 after them, I would say, Rioli, Stack and Mansell

Outs: Balta (inj), Broad (inj), Ryan, Aarts or Castagna, take your pick. One must go out but George seems immune from being dropped so I guess it'll be Aarts before George.

If someone had said ,what's the worst case scenario for saints match,and saints can't kick more than 60 odd,I would of put my house on Tigers to kick no more than 2 goals,to think 2 hours of footy against a useless st Kilda and 2 fffiinngg goals.

2017-2020 match committee I would have been confident they would get the selections right this week. 2021 MC and i can see an underdone Dave coming in. Ross to come in as a backman and Caddy to come in on a wing

To watch the reserves
For those wanting to hear commentary, listen here> https://www.caseyradio.com.au/#
But you must still keep watching the game live on the youtube link.
Tried that yesterday Tooter. Radio broadcast was about five to ten seconds ahead of you tube, no idea if there's a way to align the two so wound up watching the game like an old silent movie n provided my own commentary.