Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Out: Graham, Rioli & Pickett.
in: Ross, Balta & Caddy

As others have mentioned, move Stack down back.

I would give you 100-1 we don't make 3 unforced changes.

posted on his thread that I suspect Marlion did a match drawing role on Sidebottom in the 2nd half??? not too sure.

Thought both Castagne and Stackman individually were twice as good as Rioli and Riewoldt combined.

No Change from me.

Are these our changes or our guess? Hardwick has shown he likes to make minimal changes so I don't think there'll be three changes either.

Though there'll be some lucky players to be in.

Castagna was castagna, as he always is. But he has a great sidestep so we love him. Also not sure of the value of a sidestep when you sidestep from out of traffic into it? Weirdly, half of our other players were also Castagna last night. All of Broadie, Cotchy, Dusty, Lambert and Prestia stepped into traffic and panic disposed last night which is extremely not the norm.

Castagna will always be my first dropped out of our side, so take that with a grain of salt.

Stack was invisible. And made poor decisions. He has all the tools to be a genuine gun. Maybe the best on our list. In a couple of year, Balme willing, he'll be as automatic an in as Dusty.
But you can't come back from a break losing time trials to ruckmen, get four disposals in a game of footy and keep sailing on through. Some thing's gotta give.

Pickett, also Mr. Invisible. In both games this year. I always find the 'maybe he was doing a tagging role' a generous assumption when trying to justify the unjustifiable. I was worried about Pickett last year (I think I watched him play in every VFL game). He did nothing for large parts of games. But always came really good late. Then came really good on the biggest stage. Short quarters make that interesting. I still don't know where I sit with Pickett. He makes the game look easy at times, and moves like mercury, but I wonder about consistency. Hopefully he improves. On form, I'd rather have Ross or Caddy right now. Just save Pickett for the Granny.

Jack was dreadful. Worst game I've seen him play in his entire long career. Still would have lost without him. He gets a pass. Now and always.

Reactions: 2 users
Out: Graham, Rioli & Pickett.
in: Ross, Balta & Caddy

As others have mentioned, move Stack down back.
Stack doesn’t want to play back . . Next move could be the bin ‍♂️. Sin Bin !!

May have to attend a funeral back in WA re his best mate passing away
That's no good at all; reckon Bakes is the type of bloke who'd be very tight with and loyal to his mates.

I wonder how that works for him logistically? WA borders are closed and anyone returning home has a 2 week isolation period. I guess there can be exceptions made.

Anyway good luck Bakes.

Reactions: 1 users
That's no good at all; reckon Bakes is the type of bloke who'd be very tight with and loyal to his mates.

I wonder how that works for him logistically? WA borders are closed and anyone returning home has a 2 week isolation period. I guess there can be exceptions made.

Anyway good luck Bakes.

There are compassionate grounds for crossing borders. But not sure how the 2 week isolation works in with that.