Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

The hate continues. If available he will not miss a game this year.

Hate's a bit strong. He's a premiership hero. I literally have a poster of him on my wall. Framed.

But he is by far the worst decision maker and least skilled player on our (very very good) list.

I rate those attributes highly. Even if he has some elite athletic attributes. Therefore when we play poorly, I'd be looking in his direction for where we find improvement.

FWIW I reckon he gets dropped by round 6.

Hate's a bit strong. He's a premiership hero. I literally have a poster of him on my wall. Framed.

But he is by far the worst decision maker and least skilled player on our (very very good) list.

I rate those attributes highly. Even if he has some elite athletic attributes. Therefore when we play poorly, I'd be looking in his direction for where we find improvement.

FWIW I reckon he gets dropped by round 6.
Not a chance he gets dropped.

Reactions: 2 users
Stack needs to get match-fit. Send him back.

In: Caddy, Macintosh, Ross
Out: Graham, Stack, another small

Graham needs be dropped. I don’t rate him. Very courageous but he’s a limited footballer. His lack of pace is a worry moving forward.

I prefer Caddy in the side he brings swagger and some campaigner and presence to the side especially with Sicily playing for the opposition.

But will they risk a calf during ballistic footy season or give him another week.

Ross is on the cusp, Caddy if fit will be looked at and Noah has put himself into the top 4 out of last nights 22.

Graham and Stackie the 2 most in danger.

I prefer Sydney in defence where he can run at it and be physical. His footy dropped off somewhat when he went forward last season.

I really liked his cool head, contested ball and marking and physical presence. He distributed well also.

He gets that back and the Tigers will be a force again, he can be that important.

Surprised at all the balta calls he’s looked like a headless chook in the ones

Out graham and stack

In ross and caddy

Reactions: 1 user
Surprised at all the balta calls he’s looked like a headless chook in the ones

Out graham and stack

In ross and caddy

When is Short going to come under any pressure? Seriously what besides a half decent kick does he bring to the side.

Reactions: 4 users
Will be interesting to see if Burgoyne gets a week for the sling tackle on Dangerfield.

You could ask the same of Castagna.

Except he hasn't got a half decent kick.

Are u serious?
Castagna would be one of the first selected.
I'm not sure if you have realised we are so dominate on the back of players like castagna, Bolton, Rioli and Edwards.
Like i said besides 'Recieving" what does Short bring to our side.
Daicos looked like his dad on him in the first qtr.

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon KMac will come in for Stack

Kmac would be a perfectly logical choice Jetboy if Caddy still unavailable even it doesn't excite like my other choices :)

Daniel was a bit lost on the wing, move Rioli forward for Stack, Kmac to wing to track Isaac Smith?