Changes v #lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v #lolNorf

TheCan said:
#LOLnorf
They are adamant they are the same as us in pressure but much better in the ruck and kick efficiency, so it is suggested they will cut us apart on the same ground.

Good. I want to beat them so badly and comprehensively that they can't be called brave and Walls can only give 1 #lolNorf player some a vote

Baloo said:
Good. I want to beat them so badly and comprehensively that they can't be called brave and Walls can only give 1 #lolNorf player some a vote

Boy, you really want it bad.

Be interesting , not sure what to make of North ,

It kind of feels similar to Melbourne - Hawthorn - Collingwood where pre game the talk was , they might test us ,

I guess Etihad brings a different factor into the equation though

tigersnake said:
apparently cotch is fine, could have played yesterday but were conservative, that's the official line at least.

Out Prestia Higgins, In Cotch Stengle
Cotch'll be back, looked seriously uncomfortable in the coaches box yesterday. What if Grigg is right to go, too?

Apparently Grigg won't get up for this week. Dimmer basically said so in the presser.

Keep it simple.

In - Cotch
Out - Meatball.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Well they did beat hawks recently. And swans at the scg but the swans can’t play the scg for some reason: only away. And we got badly rolled by port power at Etihad recently. And port are not that good.
Not sure what to think of north but they probably just belong in the melb Coll Freo bracket.

We are premiers, sitting pretty on top with an amazing %, yet I cant sit here and say #LOLnorf will our bitches on sunday

Looks like Prestia will be right to go on Sunday.

Grigg will miss at least another week.

graystar1 said:
Looks like Prestia will be right to go on Sunday.

Grigg will miss at least another week.

I don't know how you get Prestia is likely to play from Balmey's quote of: "He's not ruled out completely."

In - Skippa Chimp

Out - Dion -(calf) might as well be rested if playing on the concrete at Etihad.

Smokie - In Tyson out Higlett

tha8ball said:
Which end will our cheer squad be sitting at the dump this weekend??

Where it always sits, the Conventry End (right of screen if looking on the telly).