Changes v #lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v #lolNorf

hutstar said:
Agree with the in's. I'd give Dusty a rest, he looks to be carrying a niggle.

thought the same. Winning with a star in the stands would be a great habit to develop.

Let's not sell North Melbourne short - they are a 2018 finals type team - we will need all our big guns firing to beat them on the fast Etihad surface.

Their midfield is good and their forwards are good we are going to need to be up and about to beat them.......

Out Prestia Higgins,
In Cotch Stengle
Is it worth resting Dusty so he is fully fit for West coast?
In Chol?

Just went to check out how many members #lolNorf have - google is telling me their membership site is trying to steal my details and won't let me in! :rofl

The main Norf website says it's 38,589.
We are at 92,800.

Hoping the Tiger Army outnumber the boners by 3:1 on Sunday.

TV Josh said:
Just went to check out how many members #lolNorf have - google is telling me their membership site is trying to steal my details and won't let me in! :rofl

The main Norf website says it's 38,589.
We are at 92,800.

Hoping the Tiger Army outnumber the boners by 3:1 on Sunday.

It's an away game for us. Tiger fans don't like Etihad. And Sunday 1.10 gets in the way of a lot of junior sport.

The #lolNorf game is turning out to be a potential danger game. They've performed far better than most expected this year. Reckon if anything their midfield is a bit slow and we'll probably exploit that. WOuld love to see us crack the game open again in the last quarter like we have the last two. It's a delight to watch.

having watched the tigers dominate them in a pre-season match, I am curious to see how North fare this time around.

Can't say I have bothered watching them so far this season. Meaningless club.

lolnorth will get a reality check this week.

58 points. It'll be a brave loss though.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
It's an away game for us. Tiger fans don't like Etihad. And Sunday 1.10 gets in the way of a lot of junior sport.
And it’s Mother’s Day which is the reason I won’t be going, and I’ll have to sneak off to watch on the telly

Expect a smallish crowd

id love to go but mothers day is a killer and would lead to padlocks being changes if I choose footy over the mothers day routine - family at home then 2 x mothers day visits. Its a killer !!! This is when the Carton, GWS, Suns and Lions games should be played. Dont schedule powerhouse teams to play on mothers day !!!

Ideally we destroy in the first. Then they are brave for two quarters finishing the game with an 8 or 9 goal Tiger Classic 4th Qtr. 10+ goal win.

larabee said:
And it’s Mother’s Day which is the reason I won’t be going, and I’ll have to sneak off to watch on the telly

Expect a smallish crowd

try my 2017 technique

get on the front foot ASAP and invite your mum out to breakfast, and then tell your wife youde like to cook a nice dinner for her mum.

this leaves 11am-5pm free. You see the tigers, then your wife gives you some extra loving attention after your bundle your MIL into a cab, for being so thoughtful.

Even if your wife suspects somethings up, say you need some squid ink tagliotelle from the VIC market and disappear for 4 hours. I'd suggest pre-purchasing the tagliotelle.

I couldnt believe the results of this plan last year.

Baloo said:
Good. I want to beat them so badly and comprehensively that they can't be called brave and Walls can only give 1 #lolNorf player some a vote

I think we are giving Walls too much oxygen. time to move on.

OldTiger1967 said:
Let's not sell North Melbourne short - they are a 2018 finals type team - we will need all our big guns firing to beat them on the fast Etihad surface.

Their midfield is good and their forwards are good we are going to need to be up and about to beat them.......

I think you're selling their backline short. they are number 2 (behind us) for points against.

Ian4 said:
I think we are giving Walls too much oxygen. time to move on.

I think you're selling their backline short. they are number 2 (behind us) for points against.

That's because they've only played 1 of the top 6 scoring sides this year. They've played the bottom 3 Suns, Blues, Saints, Power 9th, Swans 8th, Demons 7th and Hawks 4th. To compare to us, we have played the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 13th, 15th, 17th.