Changes v lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v lolNorf

Wouldn’t be playing Ross if it was hamstring “awareness” yesterday.

When is Ross back ???

...edwards( as bad a game than george amd aarts ...mjr was also imvisible) but i guess edwards stays

Out .
The three big guys aarts castagma
In ross. If possible .gibcus vlastiun ..? ?

Assuming Stack can play. Not sure how long he’s out for with the cheekbone fracture. Suspect Balta may be right too - we’ll see.
Ross was out last night with a knee.
if that is correct he would be doubtful as well.

Castagna and Aarts out. Anything else I don't care about. Those two changes alone will be good for my mental health :mhihi

But with forced changes in Nank, Soldo and Lynch we'll probably find they'll stay. Stubborn old Dimma doesn't like too many changes.
We can put Clarke back in and Ross may be right, as well as Gibbo. That’s George and Aarts right there.

Reactions: 1 users
Was at the Cwood North game yesterday - Pies lucky to scrape a win. Goldstein is still formidable so If Sampson is our solo ruck we have a problem right there.

Reactions: 1 user
How many players in total do we have out, right at this moment ?

Maybe we’ll have to forfeit.

• Haha
  • Wow
What Dimma had to say.
Tigers coach Damien Hardwick confirmed post-match co-captain Toby Nankervis had suffered a posterior cruciate ligament injury, while fellow ruckman Ivan Soldo has a broken thumb.

Power forward Tom Lynch left Metricon Stadium in the opening quarter with a hamstring injury.

"We mightn't have any rucks next week, so it's going to be a challenge," Hardwick said following the two-point loss.

What Dimma had to say.
Tigers coach Damien Hardwick confirmed post-match co-captain Toby Nankervis had suffered a posterior cruciate ligament injury, while fellow ruckman Ivan Soldo has a broken thumb.

Power forward Tom Lynch left Metricon Stadium in the opening quarter with a hamstring injury.

"We mightn't have any rucks next week, so it's going to be a challenge," Hardwick said following the two-point loss.
The way we’re going we’ll be seeing Colina in the ruck very soon

We will be flat out replacing injured players, never mind dropping guys.
It’s time to give some of the kids a go Juddy Sonz Mansell Stack even Bauer Parker can’t keep playing George Edwards FAarts who give us nothing

For anyone interested Sportsbet odds
North $10.25 Rich $1.05 DFD66890-AD9C-458E-B54F-CA6FBFE26867.jpeg

• Haha