Changes V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Port

Team selection will be interesting this week. Will kids come in now? Caesar any plans to go to training this week and get the pulse of the players, to see if they are in the game or just demoralised?

Reactions: 1 users
Team selection will be interesting this week. Will kids come in now? Caesar any plans to go to training this week and get the pulse of the players, to see if they are in the game or just demoralised?
Reckon the boys will be demoralised.

They will probably bounce and beat Port then crash into the abyss for the rest of the season.

Lynch and Gibcus On Ice no point now.

Reactions: 3 users
Reckon the boys will be demoralised.

They will probably bounce and beat Port then crash into the abyss for the rest of the season.

Lynch and Gibcus On Ice no point now.

Could go either way but it would be so ironic if the players played the rest of the season for Dimma and turned it around.

Reality says it will take some time to adjjust.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Leaders around the Club are going to have to pull the list together, keep the energy up and keep their minds focused on the task at hand.
Going to be quite a few younger players scratching their heads now, wondering what their future holds.
Players and Club really need to band together to prevent a catastrophic season unfolding.
Benny and Balme are going to have huge roles to play in keeping the ship righted and steered in the best direction.

Reactions: 2 users
Could go either way but it would be so ironic if the players played the rest of the season for Dimma and turned it around.

Reality says it will take some time to adjjust.
We can only hope for what happened last year in MLB. Phillies sacked their manager as they were a mile off (eerily around this time last year). Then their interim coach took them all the way to the world series...but then they lost!

We can only hope for what happened last year in MLB. Phillies sacked their manager as they were a mile off (eerily around this time last year). Then their interim coach took them all the way to the world series...but then they lost!
If we made the finals from here, we’d all take that regardless of finals performance. Not sure that’s achievable unfortunately.

Atlanta Hawks did the same a couple of years ago.

We will make history though by winning it all. And Hardwick can present the trophy.

You want us to lose the grand final?

I am intrigued as to how the side lines up this week.
If there's a few changes, ins and outs and positional, it would seem some disagreement amongst the coaching staff.

I am intrigued as to how the side lines up this week.
If there's a few changes, ins and outs and positional, it would seem some disagreement amongst the coaching staff.
We will finally see everyone playing in the position they are suited for?

Player leadership will be in huge demand this week. Leadership to provide support and direction to the less experienced and leadership to play the game that's required at the various stages. i.e Be bold as well as slow the game down. I'm predicting we see a few step up in coming weeks

Reactions: 1 users