Changes v Skunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Skunks

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Can’t see Martin getting up for this game.

Managed my arse. He tweaked something.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Miller much better match up for Goggles than Nyuon.

Nyuon is too reactive, too soft and too lightweieght for a KPD role at AFL especially against a monster like Cox.

Thats why Young was recruited as the club already rates him higher than Nyuon.
Hope you have your bib on craig , because that’s dribble :)) . Young is rated higher atm because his 24 and the rig of a 24 year old , hes not a string bean youngster

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hope you have your bib on craig , because that’s dribble :)) . Young is rated higher atm because his 24 and the rig of a 24 year old , hes not a string bean youngster
Biggie is better suited to learning in the ruck in the VFL where he can run and jump and follow the game.

When he gets bigger in body and starts clunking grabs as a roving athletic ruck then he will blossom even more.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Miller for Broad. He's got height so can take one of the taller forwards freeing up Floss to play the sweeper role which he does so well. Miller can also ruck, can and swing forward if needed and he seems to have endurance.
If Martin doesn't play surely Cumberland or Clarke come in

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Martin going in for scans this morning with a 6 day turnaround makes him unlikely even if no sign of a strain.

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Out Broad Dusty young
In Ross Clark Miller

I know clark wasn't super brilliant but screw it , get him in exactly the type we need.
Tough on young but think Miller might be better option to help out?
Ross meh

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Looks like we go into this game without Broad, Hopper and Martin.
Good luck trying to win against the umpires love childs without those 3 players. But lets be fair.
After all they only got 34 frees to 15 against Port.
What's to see here?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Miller in for Broad.
That gives us Balta, Young and Miller down back- very tall.
If the Pies dont replace Mihocek with a tall (do they have any?) they would have Cox and McStay up forward and a bunch of small/mediums.

Structurally Broad (and Grimes) are very hard to replace, but I wouldnt be surprised if we go a small/medium.
Where did Banks play today? And why did Green miss?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Martin going in for scans this morning with a 6 day turnaround makes him unlikely even if no sign of a strain.
Last hamstring awareness for Martin had him out for 6 weeks wasn't it but there was something not quite right or unclear on that one.

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Out Broad, in could either be Biggie (does VFL form against Preston count?), or Ross to a wing with Kmac going back.

Out Martin, in Cumberland. AFL player. He’ll kick 3, minimum.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Out Broad / Martin
In Ross (as Biddiscombe says, plays on wing and Kmac goes back), Cumberland