Changes v Skunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Skunks

That gives us Balta, Young and Miller down back- very tall.
If the Pies dont replace Mihocek with a tall (do they have any?) they would have Cox and McStay up forward and a bunch of small/mediums.

Structurally Broad (and Grimes) are very hard to replace, but I wouldnt be surprised if we go a small/medium.
Where did Banks play today? And why did Green miss?
I didn't realise Mihocek was out. Miller didn't play back today so maybe that's not on the cards.

Pull out a bazooka and if the blokes not concussed, it all good.

Concuss a bloke with a gentle breath on the cheek, and you get a fortnight.

Its not protecting the head at all,

Its revenge for hurting the head.
Said it all eZyT.

Reactions: 1 users
I feel Good about Friday night. Pies will be ripe for a smashing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
The scum don't have an abundance of taller forwards. Mihocek and the Big Yank are all they got. Reckon we need to replace Broad with a smaller defender with run.

Short goes back.

Ross, Banks or Clarke to come in.

Reactions: 1 users
Ross played like he wants his spot back today.
Biggie New One rucked n played well, plus he's a sweet field kick, reckon he needs to grow a smidge of beef though to survive at AFL level.
Sadly the Cummerbund was fairly irrelevant today n gave no-one any reason to promote him.
I'd have Clarke ahead of the Sonz n Raaallph at the moment but against the part timers of Preston none were really dominant.

Apart from a massive first qtr team dominance Preston managed to comfortably match us for the rest of the game. A team of part timers against a team with a heap of full time AFL players n we managed only one big qtr. Not really good enough by blokes hoping for a senior run.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Out: Broad, Martin
In: Sonsie, Cumberland

Please keep Treacle Ross out of the team.

Reactions: 1 user
The scum don't have an abundance of taller forwards. Mihocek and the Big Yank are all they got. Reckon we need to replace Broad with a smaller defender with run.

Short goes back.

Ross, Banks or Clarke to come in.
They also have the dud from Brisvegas

Interesting we beat the pies easily in Round 8 last year . They had zero answers for Tom Lynch. Will be the same this Friday

Reactions: 2 users
Out: Broad, Martin
In: Sonsie, Cumberland

Please keep Treacle Ross out of the team.
Reckon Sonz played to outside n didn't achieve much while the Cummerbund unfortunately pretty much stunk it up at magoos level today. Wouldn't consider either for the Colonwood game.

Broad out for sure, Young has promise but not yet ready IMO, Ryan made a good foil for Lynch but didn't do much around the ground and Mansell is not the man we need right now so depending on how the MC want to set up for the game will depend on who gets a gig. For me I would be looking at Miller or Biggie who had a good game in VFL , Ross or Sonsie and at a punt Bradtke.

Broad out for sure, Young has promise but not yet ready IMO, Ryan made a good foil for Lynch but didn't do much around the ground and Mansell is not the man we need right now so depending on how the MC want to set up for the game will depend on who gets a gig. For me I would be looking at Miller or Biggie who had a good game in VFL , Ross or Sonsie and at a punt Bradtke.
You’d drop Ryan for Bradtke?
Unreal.