Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Strange that McAuliffe & Ralphsmith not in the 25 then come straight into the starting 18 instead of 2 from the extended bench coming in. Young/Miller more a direct swap for Grimes than Ralphsmith. Head scratching selections continue in 2024.

Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Strange that McAuliffe & Ralphsmith not in the 25 then come straight into the starting 18 instead of 2 from the extended bench coming in. Young/Miller more a direct swap for Grimes than Ralphsmith. Head scratching selections continue in 2024.
I'm pretty sure the computer has just slotted Kane in where dusty was and Hugo in where Grimes was

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
How does Cumberland not get a game? With Dusty out and us needing Shai in the middle full time we don't have any natural small / medium goal kickers. Also we are slow in the forward half. He was great last week in the reserves and by all accounts had a good preseason. End the farce.

Reactions: 9 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Int from Young Miller Naismith Lefau MRioli Banks Dow Sonz
Hopefully Naismith Banks Dow drop out and LeFau is sub

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
How does Cumberland not get a game? With Dusty out and us needing Shai in the middle full time we don't have any natural small / medium goal kickers. Also we are slow in the forward half. He was great last week in the reserves and by all accounts had a good preseason. End the farce.
if I was Cumbo I’d tell my management to shop me around
If you can’t get a game with so many stars missing it’s time to look elsewhere

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully
Out Grimes Trezise Martin Dow Banks Clarke
In Broad Young MacAuliffe Sonsie MJ Ralphsmith

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
It's a joke.
Especially that Dow Banks and Lynch get games

Feb 25, 2007
Richmond will confirm its team of 23 and three emergencies tonight at 5pm.

Richmond Squad of 26 to face Sydney Swans (UPDATED)

In: Maurice Rioli, Sam Naishmith, Nathan Broad, Tyler Sonsie, Tylar Young, Hugo Ralpshmith, Kane McAuliffe

Out: Judson Clarke (omitted), James Trezise (ankle), Dustin Martin (calf), Dylan Grimes (wrist)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
FMD now Hugo is in...............................:mhihi, Tigers might be getting the mother of all mullerings if the Swans are at all fair fdinkum.

I came around to the idea of Kane debuting back home next week, and realised what a good idea it was for his family etc, now they throw him in too.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yze getting a very good early look at the list now and a few might be under some scrutiny against one of the best midfield outfits going around at the moment.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Totally agree.Can someone please tell the many here what is the problem with him.Does he wear his left boot on his right foot? Drinks Chai latte?Wears no underpants??????????????????Very odd non selection IMO

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Banks and Lefau should be OUT. Banks has had two bad games. Wouldve preferred Clarke or Ralphsmith over Banks, Cumberland over Lefau and Kane McAuliffe over Dow

In: Maurice Rioli, Nathan Broad, Tyler Sonsie, Tylar Young
Out: Dylan Grimes (wrist), Dustin Martin (calf), Judson Clarke (omitted), James Trezise (ankle)

Round 3, Richmond v Sydney, Sunday, March 31, 4.00pm AEDT, MCG

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsNoah Balta21Shai Bolton29Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Liam Baker7
Interchange:Tyler Sonsie40Thomson Dow27Sam Banks41
Ben Miller46Mykelti Lefau42
Emergencies:Hugo Ralphsmith13Kane McAuliffe28Sam Naismith24

Last edited:

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dow and Banks stay in. We are 2 players down to begin with. These 2 don't offer a contest or any run and pressure.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users