Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
But it’s the same ones that get gifted games and failed
I don’t see Clarke Cumbo Coulthard Hugo given a run of games
and if they did Banks, Brown, Moju and Dow wouldn’t be.

I don’t understand the calls for Clarke to play, he had an underwhelming pre season and he has never really excelled at afl level yet. Hugo played well last week in the vfl but hasn’t had a pre season that screams pick me, nor has coulthard. If you read the comments by Steve Morris he sees Cumbo building form but he hasn’t done a lot yet this season.

To me the only one with legitimate claims to being picked now is McAuliffe.

Let’s just enjoy seeing of this group of youngsters can improve and I am sure the others with get a go at some point. It’s up to them to perform at a vfl level

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
In a professional results driven industry, Luke Meehan should be exploring alternative vocational options

Reactions: 6 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
The fitness and conditioning have cost us in the last few years.
Players will not want to play for us seeing what is happening.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The fitness and conditioning have cost us in the last few years.
Players will not want to play for us seeing what is happening.
Mainly the older players, we have too many, expect more soft tissue injuries. I fully expected this. I think in the end it's good. Forces us to play the younger guys, something we should have been doing 2 years ago.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
That’s the issue with a hard pre season.
You can get hit with injuries early