Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round

I'd love to keep Brown and Tresize in our defensive 7 even with Broad and Young coming back, so for me, Dan Rioli into the midfield / wing rotation, and Broad onto a wing, so Pickett or Kmac need to come out. I'll take Pickett out personally.

So

In Young, Broad, McAuliffe
Out Dow, Banks, Pickett

Grimes, Miller, Young
Short, Vlastuin, Tresize
Broad, Taranto, McIntosh
Campbell, Bolton, Mansell
Balta, Martin, Lynch
Nankervis, DRioli, Baker
Ross, Lefau, Brown, McAuliffe

Sub - Clarke or MRJ
Looks good to me.

In: Broad Young McAuliffe Sonsie Cumberland
Out: Trezise Dow Banks Lefau McIntosh

B: Miller Young Grimes
HB: Vlastuin Broad Brown
C: Short Ross DRioli
HF: Campbell Balta Baker
F: Martin Lynch Mansell
R: Nankervis Taranto Bolton
I: McAuliffe Cumberland Pickett Clarke S: Sonsie

Reactions: 4 users
Out: Trezise Dow Banks Pickett

In: Young Sonsie Mcauliffe Broad

MRJ sub

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah they won't go overboard with 6-7. Broad picks himself. Young cos there's no other option. And Mac2 is ready.

I wanted to back Dow on for a stretch but jeez he was frustrating to watch.
Needs some urgency and a bit of mongrel

I'd love to keep Brown and Tresize in our defensive 7 even with Broad and Young coming back, so for me, Dan Rioli into the midfield / wing rotation, and Broad onto a wing, so Pickett or Kmac need to come out. I'll take Pickett out personally.

So

In Young, Broad, McAuliffe
Out Dow, Banks, Pickett

Grimes, Miller, Young
Short, Vlastuin, Tresize
Broad, Taranto, McIntosh
Campbell, Bolton, Mansell
Balta, Martin, Lynch
Nankervis, DRioli, Baker
Ross, Lefau, Brown, McAuliffe

Sub - Clarke or MRJ

Damn, bad news on Tresize. Broad stays back then and either Pickett gets a reprieve or Clarke comes in on a wing.

If it was up to me -

In MacA, Sonz, Cumbo, Broad, Young, Ralph
Out Dow, Banks, Trezise, Lefau, Grimes, Mansell.

Reactions: 2 users
We need his wheels
Wheels he's got n knocked up racking up the possies in the magoos on the weekend. Unfortunately what he did with most of those possies was fairly bog ordinary to be polite. Horrible ball use.

Reactions: 1 users

My 23 exactly. Also my centreline (and defence). Be interesting to see how that backline would go. Brown is a good instinctive user, Miller is also in theory.

I think we need speed and skill on the wings so that we accelerate in transition rather than decelerate.

Hopefully Mcauliffe and Campbell give us some midfield zip if they get the chance.

Reactions: 1 user

Your centre line sounds great in theory. But Rioli would blow up after 1 quarter.

Wheels he's got n knocked up racking up the possies in the magoos on the weekend. Unfortunately what he did with most of those possies was fairly bog ordinary to be polite. Horrible ball use.
Thought his disposal was OK.

I would drop KMac into defence & leave Young out . Kmac has been around the traps long enough to adjust to down back. Strong as an ox & good reader of the ball in flight.

Reactions: 1 user