Changes versus Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes versus Port

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Happy for there to be a change if needed but definitely no Chol for the next 2 games please.

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
You’ve become the commissar of people’s propaganda zip. Do you have a printing press hidden in your cellar? Next, the subversive Prophesies of of saint dusty that will bring down the elitist AFL regime And restore our people’s game to its proper place.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
think ive asked before but how much ruck work has Noah done in the VFL?

Broady has intentionally bought us a whole new flexibility down back.

I reckon Dave stands Dixon,

and we unleash Nankalta

Daves no good in the ruck, and Noah isnt as good with Dave in his paddock, Nank doesn't want anyone in his paddock but needs someone against Ladhams/Lycett

It could be a win:win:win .......... win
This!
No changes this week.
Leave Dave in defence, on Dixon.
Release the Nankalta!

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I think we win this PF
Because last time We lost to them in Adelaide we were in front at 3/4 time by a point

and we didn’t have Cotchin Edwards Prestia Graham Houli Astbury & Nank who we’ve regained.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I think we win this PF
Because last time We lost to them in Adelaide we were in front at 3/4 time by a point

and we didn’t have Cotchin Edwards Prestia Graham Houli Astbury & Nank who we’ve regained.
Hoping you are right Tfan.

I have a feeling we may just fall by the wayside in this game. No reason, just a feeling.

The GF may well be the Cats v. Port.

Hope my negativity does not rub off on the Tigers or PRenders.

• Sad

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I think we win this PF

They didn't have rozee

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Robbie Gray is the man who worries me most. Toby Greene and Jordan Degoey are inferior versions of Robbie IMO.

I hope Grimes takes him.

jamo

The face of Evil
Apr 23, 2004
melbourne
Picket cost so many goals against Brisbane just bombing away into the fwd 50 with no Lynch and then he butchered it against the Saints most of the game.

Picket out for Caddy.

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The Ins from the last time we played these muppets:
Trent Cotchin, Shane Edwards, Toby Nankervis, Bachar Houli, Dion Prestia, Jack Graham and David Astbury.

Will it make a difference?

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
We know what lies the other side of victory!
Football immortality!
We will smash them!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Robbie Gray is the man who worries me most. Toby Greene and Jordan Degoey are inferior versions of Robbie IMO.

I hope Grimes takes him.
Gray has been the invisible man at times this year, if someone sits on him hard he's just as likely to stop trying. Been a few games where he's hardly had any influence at all, but never take your eyes off the little rat or he'll rip your nuts out.

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Unless there’s an injury, no changes. Caddy has been less than impressive when he’s played. I agree that Pickett is a weak link, but I think dropping him for Caddy is 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just revisited some stats from our loss to Port and were pretty gobsmacked with the numbers, we do have some serious things to address:

The Power had 90 more disposals, claimed the inside 50 count 55-24, had 43 extra contested possessions and won centre clearances 20-5.

• Wow

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just revisited some stats from our loss to Port and were pretty gobsmacked with the numbers, we do have some serious things to address:

The Power had 90 more disposals, claimed the inside 50 count 55-24, had 43 extra contested possessions and won centre clearances 20-5.
7 changes to the 22 since that game

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

Some of our best wins have had stats like that against us.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

All true, yet we nearly pinched that game. I'm quietly confident given our ins and also our contested ball wins against the aint's.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

And yet we still didn’t lose by much and really have one bad quarter and a Caddy brain fade to blame for it.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
This is going to be the most difficult match of our reign at the top. They were freaking frightening in their attack last time, and I agree with HW, the scoreboard flattered us. Felt like 30 odd points really. One thing we did right was score when we had to. If we don't do that consistently we are toast. Ladhams played like Polly Farmer last time hopefully that doesn't happen again. We could do worse than knock a couple out. Butters for starters. I think their last line is ordinary. Get the delivery right and Tom could easily have a bag, Jack too.
They are ruthless and brutal around the pill, and I expect that in spades.
Oh yeah, and if we dominate for 10 mins...we'd better score.