Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I can see Jack coming in for Chol, but who plays second ruck?

I dont think Chol will be dropped he is required against Gee Whiz, plus Jackmond wont play full game time so will be rotated and spend more time on the bench than he normally would.

Jacks biggest benefit with Chol is they will force Gee Whiz to play Tomlinson or Finlayson back

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Do people honestly believe Rioli still gets a game purely because his name is Rioli???

I dont reckon he'd be playing AFL if his name was John Smith.

fortunately for us it wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Mummy will be back they've rested him this week to freshen him up for us the wankers.

Hopefully it backfires as it likely cost them the game against the Lions and then we manage to turn em over also.

Of course Whitfield returns in time for us.

Hopefully Kelly misses.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
The pace of Langdon and Daniels mean DES is a smoky to hold his spot.

Reckon it's more likely though that Stacky goes back to reprise his role from his debut game, DES goes out and Jack (if fit) or Caddy come in.

The loss of Kelly robs GWS of one of their few decent ball users.

Would like to see Graham put a hard tag on Coniglio.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Unfortunate for the Egg if he has to make way but he would be the most likely at this stage. Great debut though & from that performance he looks like he could turn into Bachar's replacement when he decides to retire.