Changes vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Swans

Think we need to go with Bauer and Samson stays in for ruck support.

Out: Lynch, Graham, Clarke
In: Bauer, Riewoldt, Cotchin

Clarke sub.

If the club doesn't think we're a genuine threat this year then at a certain point getting games into younger players will become the priority over veterans. Interesting times..

Reactions: 1 user
Jaaack in for the Lynchman
Rossy in for the Fridge
Dunno how Sausage will come up after the game, looked to be fairly clunky through the hip during the second half of the game even though he managed a few awesome runs through the ground late in the game.
Cotchinator barely touched it after coming on as the sub in conditions that should have been perfect for a hard nosed contested beast.
Don't think Moju did enough in the magoos to be considered n Shorty's still out injured.
Thinking probably Dow n Funky might possibly come into consideration depending on how they went in the magoos yesterday.

Jaaack in for the Lynchman
Rossy in for the Fridge
Dunno how Sausage will come up after the game, looked to be fairly clunky through the hip during the second half of the game even though he managed a few awesome runs through the ground late in the game.
Cotchinator barely touched it after coming on as the sub in conditions that should have been perfect for a hard nosed contested beast.
Don't think Moju did enough in the magoos to be considered n Shorty's still out injured.
Thinking probably Dow n Funky might possibly come into consideration depending on how they went in the magoos yesterday.
Dow didn't play VFL, out injured.

Outs
Lynch , Graham and Mansell
Ins
Riewoldt, Short and ?????

Team selections will again be a week out and will ultimately play a significant part in another loss.
Can see Jack, Ross and Cotch coming straight in when in reality they should have been in this week.
Dont care what pressure Mansell is apparently applying but he does not belong in this team unless he is replacing a small defender.
As others have noted until the elephant in the room(Nank) gets addressed we are not winning anything. Is close to THE main reason we are struggling to create anything from stoppages and always on the chase and back foot. No coincidence we played out best football in that 2nd qtr when Ryan was rucking.

Reactions: 2 users
Probably more what I'd like to happen compared to what I think will happen but with Graham out, I'd move Pickett into that role and bring Banks onto the wing role.

Jack will replace Lynch you'd think.

So for me I'd like to see

Out Lynch, Graham
In Jack, Banks

Assuming none of the currently injured guys are ready to come back, and with the 3 that got injured in the VFL on Saturday there is only 6 to choose from. 7 if we include Jack I guess.
So Riewoldt, Banks, Bauer, Green, Miller, MJR and Ross available.

Out - Graham (inj) Lynch (inj)
In - Riewoldt, Ross

Why isnt pickett playing midfeild ?
He was truly sensational in the midfeild in the 2019 grandfinal.His clearance work was almost worthy of the norm smith..And *smile* he can tackle to..

Reactions: 3 users