Chris Newman [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Newman [Merged]

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dusty will be happy.

1695802105786.png

Attachments

• 1695801998296.png
    1695801998296.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I think the newy ooze combo may snare us another recruit. The good vibes and excitement are back with these appointments and would be very attractive to players.

Reactions: 4 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
All part of the fiddy cent plan..
Pay Me 50 Cent GIF by BET Awards

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
And who the F wants to drive to Waverley Park for work when you can be at Iconic soon to be redeveloped Punt Rd.
I live a stone’s throw from Waverley Park…would love to work there!

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
strange career move my newman

assistant to yze very similar to assistant to mitchell

seems a sideways step

i assume he has a better working relationship with yze than mitchell to make the move
Disagree. Reckon he was advised to go and coach at a different club to fatten his resume, take more responsibility over strategy etc..if he can be that rock supporting Yze and quickly rebuild the team then his reputation will continue to grow.

Reactions: 5 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Disagree. Reckon he was advised to go and coach at a different club to fatten his resume, take more responsibility over strategy etc..if he can be that rock supporting Yze and quickly rebuild the team then his reputation will continue to grow.
If the reports on the Ooze is he's better at strategy than relationships, and the reports that Newman is good with relationships and connection, maybe they will compliment each other nicely. Ooze with how to beat the op and Newy delivering the message.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
And who the F wants to drive to Waverley Park for work when you can be at Iconic soon to be redeveloped Punt Rd.
i haven't spoken to Newman for a few years , last i knew he was living a kick of the footy away from Prahran oval
definitely easier run to punt rd

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
On reflection escaped some scrutiny on here as mids coach? Perhaps had nothing to do with him, who knows. If we won centre clearances all night he would het a pat on the back I am sure.
Big week for him really

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Great turnaround from the GC game for the centre square stuff, well done Newy

Reactions: 1 users