Chris Scott viewed objectively | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott viewed objectively

Is Chris Scott the most petulant, over-rated, self-promoting, ungracious senior AFL coach ever?

• Yes

Votes: 169 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 39 18.8%

• Total voters

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Absolute plonker this bloke, just cant help himself. Cant stand the *smile*, nearly always shows little respect for his opponents.

Reactions: 4 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I love the way he "pokes the bear" (or in this case a tiger). Now we can win for Rancey and Higglet, and to see Scott crack the sads and have a whinge about a home final. "Eat 'Em Alive Tiges!!!!

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
objectively i find Chris Scott to be mildly amusing, in a pitying kind of fashion.
he looks and sounds like he cleans toilets with his tongue.
needs to read The Art of War.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I do not agree with chris.

I think our 2019 qualifying team would beat our 2018 qualifying team.

Out : mcintosh higgins Grigg Rance Conca
In : lynch soldo Baker Bolton Ellis

Not because of the players involved: just form.

We will never really know:

great post TF

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I love the way he "pokes the bear" (or in this case a tiger). Now we can win for Rancey and Higglet, and to see Scott crack the sads and have a whinge about a home final. "Eat 'Em Alive Tiges!!!!

Can't do that this time - we are genuinely the home team (although he might claim that that is only because they had to play Collingwood at the G).

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Salty has managed to turn every non-Collingwood supporting neutral into a Richmond supporter for this Friday. Great stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I do not agree with chris.

I think our 2019 qualifying team would beat our 2018 qualifying team.

Out : mcintosh higgins Grigg Rance Conca
In : lynch soldo Baker Bolton Ellis

Not because of the players involved: just form.

We will never really know:
Whilst confident going into the PF last year - I thought we limped into the finals - I didn't like the way we were playing at all. The narrow H&A win against the Cats late in the season was indicative of this average form.

I really like the way we are playing now. Although I don't believe we are in the peak form of late 2017, we do have more talent on the park this year than 2017.

Reactions: 3 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
I just saw the clown’s comments on the news.....what a *smile*.
We need to destroy and indefinitely scar this hick club. Period.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Why does this bloke insist on handing over cartloads of ammunition?!
He's desperate. But it's too late, his players know he knows they can't beat us at the G because he's been bleating about it for months. It might be an arm-wrestle for a while but when we get on top they will fold like a cheap handbag.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Trying to start a war of words with us.
Anything to try a motive his players.

No doubt we’ll say nothing and use his words for ammunition

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
You can hear Dimma now in his next presser.

'Look Chris is entitled to his view. We're just worried about making sure we play the Richmond Way. If we do that the result will look after itself.' :afro

Whilst thinking to himself internally..jeez Scott is a C###. & I'll love to punch his lights out in another universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Dimma after the game: "They're a quality side, Geelong, a quality organisation. The game was probably closer than the scoreboard suggests. They really took it up to us and we had to play our best footy. "
Scott: "I didn't think Lynch had much impact on the game. Oh, he kicked six, did he? Yeah, I'll have to have another look at it."

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
You can hear Dimma now in his next presser.

'Look Chris is entitled to his view. We're just worried about making sure we play the Richmond Way. If we do that the result will look after itself.' :afro

Whilst thinking to himself internally..jeez Scott is a C###. & I'll love to punch his lights out in another universe.
:mhihi Spot on Oldie. You can read Dimma's mind by looking at that face sometimes .

Tigers12

Tiger Cub
Aug 19, 2008
The funny thing is we seem to be the ones in his head (talking about us after the last home away game thinking he would be playing us/taking pot shots about us). Little Chris lacks the insight to understand his own behaviour is showing us and his team we are under his skin. If he had any sense he would not poke the bear but he cant manage his own ego and insucruties. Please media keep fishing for comments from him

Reactions: 5 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
3 wins from past 12 finals since his debut premiership season suggests he’s been in self preservation mode for several years

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Corey Norris

@coreynorris9
· 39m
Chris Scott bravely declares @Richmond_FC were better last year than they are now. Wouldn’t mind betting Hardwick reminds his players of these comments.

Thought to myself that it was a rather odd comment to make on the eve of a finals clash with the Tigers.
Sort of bizzare really.
What was he trying to say/do? Get inside Richmond players' heads or something?
Just another little bit of ammunition for the Tigers to use in the build up to the match.