Chris Scott viewed objectively | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott viewed objectively

Is Chris Scott the most petulant, over-rated, self-promoting, ungracious senior AFL coach ever?

• Yes

Votes: 169 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 39 18.8%

• Total voters

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Spot on he went out of his way to tell the footy world we really werent that good a side last year, now we're even worse apparently...

Who cares? I don't and I'm sure our players and coaching staff don't either.

I just want us to win so we can get into the GF and hopefully win the flag.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep confirmed.

100 PRE'ers have never ever been wrong

Be good if we could get the alternate YES vote up over 100 as well

Thing is no one is noticing that there be a second yes option because they see the top YES and just hammer the #%^##$ out of it :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Objective / Subjective whatever it may be ...... he is a Campaigning Wanker.........................

Last edited:

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
...and as many predicted, Dimma not worried by Salty's $h!t talk: from afl.com.au

Hardwick said the Tigers hadn't spoken about last year's missed shot at the Grand Final in the lead-up to this week's clash with the Cats, nor would they be using Scott's comments as ammunition.
"Chris is very good at giving you an insult without giving you an insult, I reckon. I love the way he goes about it, I love that football club really," he said.
"They're something we admire to be – they've been incredible performer over a long period of time. That's something our football club is starting to get an understanding of and to create that long-term success."

Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dimma should go into sales when he's done.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
...and as many predicted, Dimma not worried by Salty's $h!t talk: from afl.com.au

Hardwick said the Tigers hadn't spoken about last year's missed shot at the Grand Final in the lead-up to this week's clash with the Cats, nor would they be using Scott's comments as ammunition.
"Chris is very good at giving you an insult without giving you an insult, I reckon. I love the way he goes about it, I love that football club really," he said.
"They're something we admire to be – they've been incredible performer over a long period of time. That's something our football club is starting to get an understanding of and to create that long-term success."
Says it all. Dimma's playing reverse psychology on Pricky.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005

Dimma's running the Michelle Obama approach - when they go low we go high. Hopefully we don't end up being Trumped.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I love Dimma’s class and confidence.

Scott‘s shallow confidence reminds me of Adelaide’s on the eve of the Grand Final.

Geelong must be shitting themselves as they grab at anything they can while drowning in it.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Lol.

“Insult without insult” is basically a euphemism for “Geelong is shitting itself”.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).

He’s become a master of the feel good, nice guy talk. The kind of talk that shoots holes in chis Scott because it’s nice lovely talk..., compared to chris salty Scott.

But I watched Dimma play and he was a tiger.
He was ferocious. We should have drafted him.

But I bet Dimma’s Closed door chats to the players ARE different to the lovely talk that the media get.

Reactions: 3 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
I feel the should be some Sir Richard Hadley treatment for Scotty, should the opportunity arise.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The one thing in life that cannot be manufactured is emotions.

They are real whatever the emotion that you feel it is the real setting that answers your questions.

Fakery doesnt work it doesnt carry into the soul to change the setting.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Objective / Subjective whatever it may be ...... he is a Campaigning Wanker.........................
He has delivered us a new noun, the “Scottive”, when a person is objectively, subjectively and also figuratively an ungracious, bitter person with an inflated sense of importance.