Chris Scott..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott.....

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'll guess we'll never know if you were able to beat us. Arrogant prick, go whinge about the best team not winning tonight or something.
We may not win the flag, but the Cats weren t good enough to get us.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Have a nice summer salty. So many finals losses. You wonder how much they could have achieved with a decent coach.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Their weirdo home ground advantage over *smile* sides flatters their ladder position each year.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
The Cats were always just making up the numbers in the 8. They proved it last night. They can now just get on with what they’re really good at, mad Monday.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Boyzee said:
The Cats were always just making up the numbers in the 8. They proved it last night. They can now just get on with what they’re really good at, mad Monday.

Scott said there preparation was right on track and they had a 'heathy' list coming in September.
Another scoreless qtr and another score under 50.
Maybe he should look to his reserves, oops they only scored 40 :hihi

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I feel for Salty :rofl Dangerfield had 6 free kicks against and Selwood 4, that outrageous, and has never happened before. How are the Cats supposed to win when Ablett, Duckwood and Clangertfield aren't receiving at least half of their sides free kicks :rofl

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Geelong now destined to be like Essendon - finish anywhere from 6th to 10th and if by chance they make the 8 - it’s see yah later in the elimination final - meanwhile back at the ranch, everyone is talking them up and how much potential they have.

Can’t see any many more final wins for the for fab 4

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why do people refer to scott as Salty? He is a massive *smile*

I think the cowards running geelong are too scared to sack him, they just reward him for failure with contract extensions.
Why would you extend him a month before the season ends??

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
How long did they extend him for? lol

The cats are one of the slowest teams in the league and have no small forwards that can apply pressure. Yet Scott is scratching his head as to why they are knocked out. Was hoping we were the team to knock them out.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
zippadeee said:
Why do people refer to scott as Salty? He is a massive *smile*

I think the cowards running geelong are too scared to sack him, they just reward him for failure with contract extensions.
Why would you extend him a month before the season ends??

Yes the graph is heading southwards

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In his press conference Salty gave Duckwood a backhander in regards to the free kick paid against him by the emergency umpire.
He paid the Dees a compliment at the beginning of his presser then proceeded to go into sook mode.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
A lot has to go right for the Cats to make the finals next season.
Not according to the Moggies supporters. Won two slabs of the younger bro this year ( unfortunately no 3rd one ) Going to visit him next weekend to collect n he can explain to me how their up n coming youngsters can rejuvenate their finals fortunes next year.
Might need to get well into the second slab before I start believing his optimism.

Handful of banged up quality old farts, a massive heap of beige coasters n another handful promising youngsters does not make for a bright future, delusions of grandeur only.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The Scott presser gets off to a flyer. This mofo refuses to utter the word Richmond in pressers, but here he genuflects at altar of Dees before taking a qn! What a twat.