Chris Scott..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Scott.....

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
In for some lean times the cats. Ablett, Danger, Selwood, Henderson, Taylor all on the decline. No ruckman. No other fwds bar Hawkins. No silky runners or small fwds whatsoever. Duncan and Guthrie are average in big games. Not a lot there that’s for sure.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Gifted a premiership team 2011. Since then mortgaged the Town hall to the hilt with dynamic duo & still no silverware in the cabinet. Time for a public flogging in front of the Town Hall.

Tagomi

Tiger Cub
Aug 18, 2018
ToraToraTora said:
The Scott presser gets off to a flyer. This mofo refuses to utter the word Richmond in pressers, but here he genuflects at altar of Dees before taking a qn! What a twat.

Yeah but he only said that about Melbourne because he's been told to pull his fat head in and give some credit to the latest team that smacks the Cats about the head.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Geelong might have lost, but Melbourne looked more beatable.

Just ask Scott.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
123kid said:
Geelong might have lost, but Melbourne looked more beatable.

Just ask Scott.
Wasn’t impressed by either. We bring the pressure and we smash both those sides

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The best part of Geelongs elimination is the fact they are already on the wane and now they will get a harder draw next year for the reward of being the first out in September.

They wont make the 8 next year i dont think.

Adelaide and Port are two that will likely replace them with easier draws for missing the 8.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
craig said:
The best part of Geelongs elimination is the fact they are already on the wane and now they will get a harder draw next year for the reward of being the first out in September.

They wont make the 8 next year i dont think.

Adelaide and Port are two that will likely replace them with easier draws for missing the 8.

Unfortunately not. Groupings are 1-6, 7-12 and 13-18. First week finals losers go into the second grouping along with Adelaide and port.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Tagomi said:
Yeah but he only said that about Melbourne because he's been told to pull his fat head in and give some credit to the latest team that smacks the Cats about the head.

Spot on.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
RoarEmotion said:
Unfortunately not. Groupings are 1-6, 7-12 and 13-18. First week finals losers go into the second grouping along with Adelaide and port.

What’s the bet they ask for more home agains?

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
When the media reviews Geelong season , I hope his comments about Richmond needing everything to go their way gets brought up ,

That really was a weird thing to say given it was more relevant to his own team .

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
24 hours to go before we hear from ball sniffer.
Dahihaus is going to take them to premiership glory :rofl :rofl :rofl

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just for those that want to ...

Here it is https://youtu.be/GilRM5E6L14 Rich vs Geelong Final 2017

You see Salty Cats in the last quarter arguing, Danger & Selwood having a shocking last quarter, Hawkins using his kneeing tactic into the back of Vlastin and giving the Cats an almighty touch up.

Enjoy.

I did.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Nomorewaiting said:
Just for those that want to ...

Here it is https://youtu.be/GilRM5E6L14 Rich vs Geelong Final 2017

You see Salty Cats in the last quarter arguing, Danger & Selwood having a shocking last quarter, Hawkins using his kneeing tactic into the back of Vlastin and giving the Cats an almighty touch up.

Enjoy.

I did.

The Geelong final last year was my favourite and I have rewatched this game at least 10 times. I shudder when I watch it, it was that good. The pressure was immense and we made Geelong look soft.

Geelong .... pffft

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Just get the feeling that may be their last finals for a few years.