Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Toce - National Recruiting Manager

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Well, the newbie has got a fairly fat handful of draft picks to work with in his first year at Punt road, probably won't get a better opportunity to establish his credentials with the heaving n steamy masses of Tigerland.
Gets his first draft right and he'll get some room to breathe n work for the next few seasons. Gets it wrong n his arse will be toast and everything he does will get scrutinized and assessed to within an inch of his life. It's, I meant it's life not his.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Hes got the chance to fix the midfield in one draft considering the capital we have.

We should really be able to turn some of those picks into another first rounder and a couple of second rounders.

Hopefully 2 picks under 15 and 2 under 30.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Let's hope Bocce can get the ball rolling with our draft picks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Let’s hope he’s got a “type” that is strong in the contest, athletic and good skills. Especially by foot.
McCauliff the prototype

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
In his first draft with us we are literally going to be pushing 9 or possibly 12 picks at him with a big don't eff this up.

michael roach

Tiger Superstar
Oct 6, 2009
Wonder what the hand over looks like?
Lots of I.P walking out the door. Hopefully some coming in but he’s probably got a bit of catching up to do as he’s been out of the system for 12 months from what I understand

Only just parted ways with the Saints a few months ago, December 14 2023 is the date of the article from the Saints announcing his departure.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
In his first draft with us we are literally going to be pushing 9 or possibly 12 picks at him with a big don't eff this up.
Almost certain we will parley those picks into another first rounder either in this years or next years draft. Our list is in no position to be offloading 9 players in a single year.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Almost certain we will parley those picks into another first rounder either in this years or next years draft. Our list is in no position to be offloading 9 players in a single year.
4 - 7 each year for next 2 years is 8-14 players.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I have complete confidence he can deliver us our next Jughead Bourke and Cleveland Steamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user