Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
He declared CSL purchases in his register of members interests dated 30 June, he had none on his 30 March declaration. Proof is there if you look.
Declaration dated 30 July 2019 shows he had CSL shares then

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Check the documentation he's had CSL shares in his portfolio since July 2019. Proof is there, if you're willing to look.

Dunno why you want to keep going with this. I specifically acknowledged he may have had some CSL shares before he bought further shares in June.

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
Dunno why you want to keep going with this. I specifically acknowledged he may have had some CSL shares before he bought further shares in June.
You specifically stated "He declared CSL purchases in his register of members interests dated 30 June, he had none on his 30 March declaration."
None on his 30 March declaration?
So did he have none as you state or some as per his declaration?
If you're going to invent stuff to back up your conspiracy theories at least invent something that is at least close to the truth.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
You specifically stated "He declared CSL purchases in his register of members interests dated 30 June, he had none on his 30 March declaration."
None on his 30 March declaration?
So did he have none as you state or some as per his declaration?
If you're going to invent stuff to back up your conspiracy theories at least invent something that is at least close to the truth.

No PURCHASES in March

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's hardly surprising that an Australian should have shares in Australian company CSL.
I have shares in CSL.
Most people with a super fund probably do.
It is drawing a very long bow to suggest that, on the basis of that shareholding, they can influence the opinion of The Australasian Virology Society.

I agree - it's a long bow to draw.

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It's potentially a great leveller if no amount of money or importance can buy you a better vaccine. Maybe we can on-sell the AstraZeneca to a needier country and ensure everyone gets the same protection here.

Someone posted the analogy online would you use the condom that was 95% effective or 62% effective?

Meanwhile the US broke another single day record overnight of 4,327 deaths..

Last edited:

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
1500+ dead in the UK in a single day. Keep the bastard out FFS.
It’s the 10-14 day lag behind the spike in cases brought on by Xmas and New Year mixing. Cases are coming down now, so hopefully the deaths will fall in due course as well.

Vaccine rollout should also start to produce a slow down as well soon - hopefully.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Someone posted the analogy online would you use the condom that was 95% effective or 62% effective?

Meanwhile the US broke another single day record overnight of 4,327 deaths..

I think the key has to be age profiles.

I don't think I've seen efficacy of each vaccine by age profile. For example, for under 50's, maybe each has 95% or 99% or 100% efficacy. In that situation, then of course we would vaccinate those groups with the cheaper more easily accessible vaccine.

Particularly with risk being so low in the lower categories, I support using the AZ vaccine there, but to use this in our higher risk groups I'd be more concerned.

The higher efficacy vaccine should be being used on our most at risk groups IMO.

Has anyone seen anything that shows efficacy by age group?

Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

If i could use the 62% effective condom tonight or wait six months for the 92% effective one, I'd probably for the short term gratification

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If i could use the 62% effective condom tonight or wait six months for the 92% effective one, I'd probably for the short term gratification

yeah funny, I was thinking about context too.

if I was 40 with no kids but really wanted them, and having sex with my smoking hot salt of the earth 30 year old soul mate who thought the future of the world was too bleak to bring children into,

I reckon Id be Mr.62% for the evening (with full disclosure, obviously)

plus you're unlikely to end up on a ventilator, gasping for air like a carp on a dusty riverbank, from a franga that cant handle the heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user