Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Get vaccinated people.

Absolutely lets get it done. Need to increase our levels of vaccination.

Scomo was talking about 450k vaccinations per week but thats just not enough. We need to deliver around 40m vaccines (20m people x2 - assuming kids don't get it), we've currently delivered about 3.6m vaccines. 36.4m additional vaccinations at 450k / week means we will be vaccinated sometime in December 2022. Need to increase vaccination numbers significantly.

OMG watching Channel 9 news, who writes these question for Alicia Loxley!! Asking over and over, do you think this will go to lockdown. No-one knows yet, no-one is going to say we are going to lockdown when they are still reviewing what is going on.

Get vaccinated people.
Have heard that under 50s who front up to the vaxx centres are getting vaccinated.

Just wandered over the the Shed of Jeff, walked in, no appointment, all quiet. I reckon if you have a pulse, are above the age of 16 and no other factors they will give you the jab. Astra-Zenecka available but I have no problem with that. We'll see if I get 'flu symptoms but that's jab No1 done.

If you are over 50 there is little excuse not to get the jab.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Just wandered over the the Shed of Jeff, walked in, no appointment, all quiet. I reckon if you have a pulse, are above the age of 16 and no other factors they will give you the jab. Astra-Zenecka available but I have no problem with that. We'll see if I get 'flu symptoms but that's jab No1 done.

DS

Good luck DS!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

DS

DSS - Are you dead yet or are you one of the lucky 999,994 out of 1,000,000 who survived the jab without clotting. :)

Jan 2021 - Its the individuals choice if they want to get vaccinated or not.

May 2021 - If you havent been vaccinated, get the jab, get the jab....no excuses, get the jab!

Had the jab awhile ago.
Apart from a sore injection point (1/10 pain) for 2 days. All good. Next appointment 19/7, cant wait.

Rest of the family refusing to get it sadly :(

Reactions: 1 users
DSS - Are you dead yet or are you one of the lucky 999,994 out of 1,000,000 who survived the jab without clotting. :)

Still alive and kicking and feeling fine, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

The advice on blood clotting is to be aware of abdominal pain or bad headaches 4-28 days after the jab. If you experience either get to a hospital. That said, they seem to have a handle on treating that now as long as you get medical help quickly.

Hey Mr Ant, are you still suffering COVID Man-flu or is it going away now?

The only weird thing is the buzzing in my arm whenever I go near a 5G tower, most strange ;) . What can I say except . . . Hi Bill!

DS

Still alive and kicking and feeling fine, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

The advice on blood clotting is to be aware of abdominal pain or bad headaches 4-28 days after the jab. If you experience either get to a hospital. That said, they seem to have a handle on treating that now as long as you get medical help quickly.

Hey Mr Ant, are you still suffering COVID Man-flu or is it going away now?

The only weird thing is the buzzing in my arm whenever I go near a 5G tower, most strange ;) . What can I say except . . . Hi Bill!

DS

It was only the first night DS. Kicked in about 12 hours after the jab. Next day i was tired but ok.