Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Wasn't aware Sharma had completed a qualification in epidemiology . . . oh, wait a minute, he knows nothing about it. Hmm, explains the utter made-up crap he has been spewing.

Really, quoting a moron like that is just desperate.

DS

Wasn't aware Sharma had completed a qualification in epidemiology . . . oh, wait a minute, he knows nothing about it. Hmm, explains the utter made-up crap he has been spewing.

Really, quoting a moron like that is just desperate.

DS

Don't forget though, Dave is in the government and as Lee keeps telling us, whatever the SloMo government says is right.

Reactions: 1 user
Incredible that regardless of what happens Morrison isn’t blamed but also isn’t seen as part of the solution by the same people.

Political witness, sees everything but never involved.

No need for that, Lee.
Well some of you are posting like retards. Post like a BigFooty moron, get replied to like a BigFooty moron.

In fairness to all I'm banning myself from this thread until Australia is underwater (at which point I'm going to be a total *smile*). Have fun.

Reactions: 3 users
This from NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard, "it’s very hard to make a law against stupidity"........what a buffoon.

It should've been made compulsory months ago for limo drivers and the like to wear masks.

Health Minister Brad Hazzard said there appears to be a “small number of people who don’t comply with the expectations”, before announcing a tightening on guidelines that will kick in from 4pm today.

“We’re stepping up the guidelines on mask wearing for those drivers of people coming in from international flights - whether they’re passenger flights or whether they’re cargo flights, they are crews involved with the transportation of passengers in some cases,” he said.

“And we will have the guidelines that have existed will be now pushed into very clear orders with very clear consequences.

“I think that we also have to recognise that it’s very hard to make a law against stupidity.”

Mr Hazzard said it was imperative for people to apply “common sense”, saying drivers of international visitors have been continually encouraged to get daily saliva tests and the vaccine.

“So there’s been a lot of work done to encourage drivers of international visitors, whether it’s aircrew or others, to be able to do things easily - to get your saliva test easily, get your vaccine easily,” he said.

“But it would appear that perhaps in some cases, they haven’t taken that opportunity.”

This from NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard, "it’s very hard to make a law against stupidity"........what a buffoon.

It should've been made compulsory months ago for limo drivers and the like to wear masks.

Health Minister Brad Hazzard said there appears to be a “small number of people who don’t comply with the expectations”, before announcing a tightening on guidelines that will kick in from 4pm today.

“We’re stepping up the guidelines on mask wearing for those drivers of people coming in from international flights - whether they’re passenger flights or whether they’re cargo flights, they are crews involved with the transportation of passengers in some cases,” he said.

“And we will have the guidelines that have existed will be now pushed into very clear orders with very clear consequences.

“I think that we also have to recognise that it’s very hard to make a law against stupidity.”

Mr Hazzard said it was imperative for people to apply “common sense”, saying drivers of international visitors have been continually encouraged to get daily saliva tests and the vaccine.

“So there’s been a lot of work done to encourage drivers of international visitors, whether it’s aircrew or others, to be able to do things easily - to get your saliva test easily, get your vaccine easily,” he said.

“But it would appear that perhaps in some cases, they haven’t taken that opportunity.”

Yep, they’ve gone out of their way to avoid mandating mask wearing in NSW, instead using terms like “recommended” or “highly recommended”. Now they legally don’t have a leg to stand on to fine this guy who’s spread the virus around, they’re blaming people for being stupid.
I wish they’d just admit that they *smile* up. Buffoons all right

Reactions: 1 user
Gold standard contact tracing in NSW: it appears it’s not the Crossroads Hotel in Casula that’s a COVID site, it’s the Crossways Hotel in Strathfield South.
Waiting to see how this goes in the media…

Reactions: 1 users
Gold standard contact tracing in NSW: it appears it’s not the Crossroads Hotel in Casula that’s a COVID site, it’s the Crossways Hotel in Strathfield South.
Waiting to see how this goes in the media…
They’re not even close, unlike our one in Epping.

Again, just shows that when people are involved, something will go wrong. nothing will be infallible, it’s about minimizing the mistakes.

Reactions: 2 users