Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Indonesia, a developing country of 300 million has fully vaccinated the same percentage of people as Australia has. That's not a good look for us.

If the vaccine rollout doesn’t finish off the Morrison government, nothing will.

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Mrs EZ rings the 1800 number up to book a vaccine appointment yesterday (Sunday), and gets an answering machine.

'Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9-3'

and theres a local council crew in flouro on our road fixing potholes

no *smile*

global pandemic?

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Barnaby really starting strongly as a Deputy PM who unites rather than divides

You know what though. Many farmers I know and people that live in regional Victoria feel the similar to these views. It gets said for example not operating a ring of steel in lockdowns shows that our state government only cares Melbourne.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
This is the front page of CNN.com;

We are becoming a laughing stock on the global stage because of Morrison’s rollout. This is his legacy.
Scooper, this simply is, the worst PM in our country’s history. He is a failure in crisis. An outright failure.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
So now that NSW has lost control of the virus the super dooper scary Delta variant is an issue? Ahem Victoria ran it to ground with a fast lockdown. Any credit for their management? Morrison just padding his nest as usual. Finally getting on the TV now that it's in his jurisdiction.
The media narrative is a joke & so is our PM.

Reactions: 5 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
So now that NSW has lost control of the virus the super dooper scary Delta variant is an issue? Ahem Victoria ran it to ground with a fast lockdown. Any credit for their management? Morrison just padding his nest as usual. Finally getting on the TV now that it's in his jurisdiction.
The media narrative is a joke & so is our PM.
And thanks to Berko the nation is on a knifes edge. And why the *** we haven’t totally shut the border to NSW is completely beyond me.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I never liked him but is it true (sad) to say that Howard was our last 'tough' PM? Now 15 years ago.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I never liked him but is it true (sad) to say that Howard was our last 'tough' PM? Now 15 years ago.
Here’s the rub, even with Abbott who I diametrically opposed on most of his positions stood for something, you knew what he valued, who he was. Same for Howard, Keating, Hawke and even Rudd first time around. Not Morrison, he answers questions, says nothing, takes us nowhere, stands for nothing. Crisis after crisis goes missing. Shrinks.Shrivels.

And here’s the saddest part, a certainty for a second term.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
#BREAKING PM Scott Morrison just confirmed Australians of ANY age can immediately go to their GP and request the AstraZeneca jab under new indemnity arrangements agreed at National Cabinet tonight. Basically if you want the jab and your GP says you’re okay, then go get it!!

What's the bet that if NSW had a big outbreak 8 months ago, 70% of Australia would be vaccinated by now

Oh, but apparently there is only about ~300k doses available

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Here’s the rub, even with Abbott who I diametrically opposed on most of his positions stood for something, you knew what he valued, who he was. Same for Howard, Keating, Hawke and even Rudd first time around. Not Morrison, he answers questions, says nothing, takes us nowhere, stands for nothing. Crisis after crisis goes missing. Shrinks.Shrivels.

SloMo still feels like an interim to me. Albanese could be better than most think but we're at least 12 months away from an election. I thought Kennett was and spoke like a clown when he was oppo, but I was totally wrong when he became Premier.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
So let me get this right. Slo-mo backed AZ as the primary vaccine solution (even if he’s ineptly failed to deliver it with any degree of coordination or expediency). Then, he decided it should only be available to 60 year olds and over. Phasing it out.

But now, in a complete about face, he’s indemifying GP’s to give it to anyone 18 and over ?

WTF ????

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

You missed one of our better PMs right in the middle of that bunch.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Just had a quick view of Murdoch's Sydney rag the Daily Tele..
You wouldn't even know Glady's was the Premier of NSW. Zero criticism anywhere despite her spreading the virus across Australia.
Hypocritical garbage. Now I need a bath.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
So 24 out of the 30 at the West Hoxton birthday party super spreader event contracted the virus.

The other 6 didn’t. You guessed it….

Another interesting little bit from that article, and I will quote:

NSW Health administered 10,652 COVID-19 vaccines in the 24 hours to 8:00pm last night, including 5,540 at the mass vaccination centre at Sydney Olympic Park.

Now, let's assume that GPs did he same amount and be very generous and round it all up to 25,000 in a 24 hour period.

So 25,000 a day, that's 175,000 in a week, so that should have the 5 million people in Sydney vaccinated by about this time next year given each person needs 2 doses. Yeah, well done, going real good.

F***wits couldn't organise a p1ss up in a brewery.

DS

tronic

Tiger Cub
Dec 17, 2002
western australia

*smile* next election he will be thrown out in a landslide!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Another interesting little bit from that article, and I will quote:

Now, let's assume that GPs did he same amount and be very generous and round it all up to 25,000 in a 24 hour period.

So 25,000 a day, that's 175,000 in a week, so that should have the 5 million people in Sydney vaccinated by about this time next year given each person needs 2 doses. Yeah, well done, going real good.

F***wits couldn't organise a p1ss up in a brewery.

DS
Even the Murdoch press are beginning to turn on Slo-Mo and this pathetic federal government.

Back in January I knew this would be a f up. Despite having one of only about 7 or 8 mass producing AZ facilities in the world, we couldn’t roll out on time - being months behind compared to the UK and some Euro countries.

And it’s been a continuance of utter incompetency since.

Worst PM and government in our country’s history. Just a complete phoney and fraud. “Not my problem” ….