Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
You realise they have OPENED BACK UP NOW DON'T YOU YOU FOOL. Of course they will have flights starting up again.

OMG I can't comprehend your stupidity on this.

They have vaccines and we have talked people out of taking vaccines.
You are embarrassing
Wait till lockdown no 6 in late August
More people died from Suicide in Victoria than CoVid in past 10 months
Suicides caused by business going to the wall and lockdowns
FACT !!
go and have you vaccine
Bye

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No not at all
Protect the elderly vulnerable and move on
For those who live in fear
Good luck to you all
I don’t live in fear nor do I wear a mask
What the Victorian Government have done to small and medium business in Victoria is criminal
Also every AFL is in serious financial trouble
FACT !!
Go and wear you masks and obey the rules now !

Protect the elderly and vulnerable?

Given someone in Sydney, in their 30s, has just died of COVID I presume you are defining elderly as over 30.

If you want to let it rip, you have to be willing to be one of the dead.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Protect the elderly and vulnerable?

Given someone in Sydney, in their 30s, has just died of COVID I presume you are defining elderly as over 30.

If you want to let it rip, you have to be willing to be one of the dead.

DS
People do die you know
Many illnesses in our society

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I don't think I've ever seen a poster claim "FACT!" so often while providing no evidence whatsoever.
FACT!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Shows you how well the Tiges are going. Blokes arguing on the Rona thread whilst the game is on.

Talking about Rona is more entertaining than watching us play at the moment.

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
You are embarrassing
Wait till lockdown no 6 in late August
More people died from Suicide in Victoria than CoVid in past 10 months
Suicides caused by business going to the wall and lockdowns
FACT !!
go and have you vaccine
Bye

You claim I'm embarassing when sounding like Pete Evans. Go and have a coffee with him, you have alot in common.

Moron.

I understand the impact this has on business, but a prolonged 11 month lockdown (like that occurred in the UK), would have greater economic loss AND greater human loss but by all means claim whatever facts Pete Evans loves to sprout.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Yep I am clueless . You know everything
You should become Premier of Victoria
I know 15 people who have had Covid
9 didn’t even know they had it
Fact !
3 had a runny nose
3 had the flu
Hospitals in Victoria have been empty for 10 months
Fact !!
Suggest you wear 3 masks and stay indoors while others want to live life and move on
The Victorian economy is a complete mess
Good luck
Hospitals in Victoria have not been empty for 10 months Stig . They are bursting with a massive load in elective surgery and have had a massive increase in emergency demand and treatments delayed from 2020. If you are going to post "facts" maybe pick something you know something about ( whatever that is)

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Agree. I have little hope it will be effective for folks that are in the right wing / religious information bubble until their friends / family / colleagues have severe conditions or die.
As I have posted before. Adelaide Hills and Byron Bay have the highest anti vaccination rates in the country. It’s the far 5% both sides that are too stupid to vaccinate.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
You claim I'm embarassing when sounding like Pete Evans. Go and have a coffee with him, you have alot in common.

Moron.

I understand the impact this has on business, but a prolonged 11 month lockdown (like that occurred in the UK), would have greater economic loss AND greater human loss but by all means claim whatever facts Pete Evans loves to sprout.
The argument that I hear from many that the lockdown has caused more deaths and damage than the virus is that one that gets me scratching my head.
I find it hard to understand that they can’t see that the very reason that is true is because of the lockdown.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The argument that I hear from many that the lockdown has caused more deaths and damage than the virus is that one that gets me scratching my head.
I find it hard to understand that they can’t see that the very reason that is true is because of the lockdown.

Exactly. I've seen things online over this lockdown, things like 9 people have died from suicide over the same time period. Whilst these "may" have been caused by covid, we know annually people die from suicide regardless of covid.

Had we let covid run riot we would be looking at far higher rates of death. Excess deaths around the globe prove this would occur.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Agree. I have little hope it will be effective for folks that are in the right wing / religious information bubble until their friends / family / colleagues have severe conditions or die.
I’m actually half hopeful it could wipe out Hillsong.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Suggest you wear 3 masks and a nappy then if you fear Covid
Seriously
You do realise it’s killing lots of people?
I imagine you are not getting vaccinated?
I’d suggest 4 Hail Marys and an Our father will not help.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
No its not ! Pathetic to create a 2 tier class system via vax & Im pro vax.

If people want to attend irrespective & know the risk, its their choice!

france is having massive issues with protests over his vax policies. its a democracy & not mandated to have a vax

My gut feel govt & afl using the footy as a sly agenda. A r holes, not bold move imo

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No its not ! Pathetic to create a 2 tier class system via vax & Im pro vax.
Disagree. It's going to make it as safe as possible for larger crowds. This is going to be a common theme everywhere. Access to more places and activities for those who are vaccinated.

Nothing wrong with it, assuming there are enough vaccinations for everyone. Not much different to stopping unvaccinated children from attending pre-schools.