Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

And she reckons if she hadn't done what she has done there would be thousands and thousands more cases:rolleyes:

Gladys, how about if you locked down earlier, and didn't initially allow lingerie shops and the like to remain open there would be hundreds and hundreds less cases.

Exactly just mentioned that. She doesn't even answer the question that she is asked when she talks about this, no-one anywhere is saying, why did we lockdown at all which is the question she is answering.

But I guess Sydneysiders must really need their edible panties and gimp masks.

Reactions: 1 user
And she reckons if she hadn't done what she has done there would be thousands and thousands more cases:rolleyes:

Gladys, how about if you locked down earlier, and didn't initially allow lingerie shops and the like to remain open there would be hundreds and hundreds less cases.
In trotting parlance she is half-carting.

Yep if we went no assed instead of half assed on a rapid lockdown it would have been much worse.

not answering if we should have gone full assed. Everyone knows the answer - no different to pretending no one knew what happened early days in Vic hotel quarantine.

Has Peta Credlin or that Baxendale (SP?) setup camp at Gladys' daily hour long pressers?

Has Peta Credlin or that Baxendale (SP?) setup camp at Gladys' daily hour long pressers?
Why? has there been a huge case of amnesia (possible coverup) of gross incompetence that lead to 800 deaths that needs to be solved??

Last edited:
Why has there been a coverup leading to 800 deaths that needs to be solved??

Yes there has been a cover up. We need an investigation into the federal government for their incompetence in managing aged care facilities, which is where 650 of the 800 deaths that Victoria experienced last year occurred. These reporters, the likes of Peta Credlin and the Sky "News" team should be investigated for the narrative they pushed that 800 deaths are solely the responsibility of the Victorian government, which was clearly not the case.

Reactions: 4 users
In hindsight, I wonder if the Federal Government would have been better off outsourcing the vaccine acquisition and roll out to the bikie gangs. They seem to have by far the most proven track record of efficient and effective drug importation and distribution in the face of adversity, of any organisations in Australia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The right wingers and Murdoch media are deathly silent on Berejiklian’s wilful incompetence. Instead of focussing on her 4 week lack of progress, the likelihood of months more of mockdown, and the risk it all presents to the other states, Credlin and the Murdoch media prefer to focus on other matters eg Andrews’ “team” of social media personnel.

Reactions: 7 users
Yes there has been a cover up. We need an investigation into the federal government for their incompetence in managing aged care facilities, which is where 650 of the 800 deaths that Victoria experienced last year occurred. These reporters, the likes of Peta Credlin and the Sky "News" team should be investigated for the narrative they pushed that 800 deaths are solely the responsibility of the Victorian government, which was clearly not the case.
Haha. Pathetic typical deflection crap.
Edited: solve the cause of problem not what impacted.

Inquiry instead of royal commission. Yeah blame Feds istandwithdam army crap

In hindsight, I wonder if the Federal Government would have been better off outsourcing the vaccine acquisition and roll out to the bikie gangs. They seem to have by far the most proven track record of efficient and effective drug importation and distribution in the face of adversity, of any organisations in Australia.
Where's Stephen Dank when you need him.

Why? has there been a huge case of amnesia (possible coverup) of gross incompetence that lead to 800 deaths that needs to be solved??

People seem to forget the Ruby Princess debacle. We still don't know what happened because ScoMo & Dutton refused the investigation access to federal officials who were involved. I guess Dan should have done a ScoMo and just not let anyone turn up. That seems to be the more acceptable approach.

+ Stephen Dank

*Damn, beaten by Brodders, again.

People seem to forget the Ruby Princess debacle. We still don't know what happened because ScoMo & Dutton refused the investigation access to federal officials who were involved. I guess Dan should have done a ScoMo and just not let anyone turn up. That seems to be the more acceptable approach.
I dont. Pathetic. Complete f/up there too. Dan launch immediate deflection "inquiry" avoid any questioning. Feds f/up that robocdebt too. Dans f/up was the pits and worse of the lot

I dont. Pathetic. Complete f/up there too. Dan launch immediate deflection "inquiry" avoid any questioning. Feds f/up that robocdebt too. Dans f/up was the pits and worse of the lot

Um, lets see.

Victoria 800 dead in aged care of which 650 were in federal aged care facilities. Death rate in state run facilities were a lot lower.
Over 2030 suicides after receiving robodebt calls demanding money

How was Dan's worse of the lot ?

Um, lets see.

Victoria 800 dead in aged care of which 650 were in federal aged care facilities. Death rate in state run facilities were a lot lower.
Over 2030 suicides after receiving robodebt calls demanding money

How was Dan's worse of the lot ?
all been covered b4,. march on with the bs re fed age care

all been covered b4,. march on with the bs re fed age care

Covered by Sky News?

OK, let's park the Fed Age culpability question for arguments sake.

800 Aged care deaths
2030 Robodebt deaths

How is the 800 worse than the 2030 ?

Covered by Sky News?

OK, let's park the Fed Age culpability question for arguments sake.

800 Aged care deaths
2030 Robodebt deaths

How is the 800 worse than the 2030 ?
I think u need to add a big more to the 800 haha when u factor a lot more. But hey, blv the bs spin.

maybe head back to the abc news spin doctors, where the peddle lies and been caught out many times... oh here is an opening.... full of it

I think u need to add a big more to the 800 haha when u factor a lot more. But hey, blv the bs spin.

maybe head back to the abc news spin doctors, where the peddle lies and been caught out many times... oh here is an opening.... full of it

Are you saying a lot more died in the outbreak last year and was covered up?

Big claims if you are, what evidence is there to back up what you say?