Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Oh well. no different to a number of other implied comments Ive seen. Enjoy

Ok if thats what floats your boat then fine. Act like a child then.

If you want to make a point, then make it, don't act like you are and skirt around it. Just state what your point is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Groups are limited to 10 patrons only so thats not right. Some people might try to flaunt this by pretending they don't know others but there's definitely a rule in place.

Give it a week or 2 and we should have more freedoms back.lo
If you are indicating that suicides increased in the lockdown last year, the coroners report doesn't support your findings.

I asked a pretty simple question about a big claim you made, and you response is purely innuendo. Do you have any evidence to back up that the death rate was much higher than 800 last year as listed? Clearly it didn't lead to an increase in suicide as you indicate.
Coroners report is incorrect.
Suggest you go and ask a local policeman and ask them
Most police stations in Melb CBD were attending 3 a night during the lockdown in 2020 . They had to attend to ensure no suspicious circumstances. All very sad

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Coroners report is incorrect.
Suggest you go and ask a local policeman and ask them
Most police stations in Melb CBD were attending 3 a night during the lockdown in 2020 . They had to attend to ensure no suspicious circumstances. All very sad

Sorry but how can the coroners report be wrong? All deaths that are thought to be suicides must be reported to the coroner.

What data do you have to suggest that this is wrong? And does this mean that you think there is a massive coverup in terms of suicides going unreported to the coroner?

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Sorry but how can the coroners report be wrong? All deaths that are thought to be suicides must be reported to the coroner.

What data do you have to suggest that this is wrong? And does this mean that you think there is a massive coverup in terms of suicides going unreported to the coroner?
Seriously beyond discussing anything with you anymore . Only tell you what the local sergeant told me . Known him for 25 years . Both Federal and State Governments tell lies . Believe what you like

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Seriously beyond discussing anything with you anymore . Only tell you what the local sergeant told me . Known him for 25 years . Both Federal and State Governments tell lies . Believe what you like
Don't worry Sig i believe you. I have seen the planes with no windows the fly in each night to collect the bodies.

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
6 new cases today, all in iso for infectious period, plus the case announced yesterday for a total of 7 over the 24 hour period.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I'm pretty sure the law states that the police need to inform the coroner, so if what he says is true, then they must have decided not to tell the coroner for some reason, hence conspiracy? Thats all I was asking, but ok, go and watch flighttracker again as that seems a great way to monitor covid-19. Better tell Gladys that whilst you are at it.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure the law states that the police need to inform the coroner, so if what he says is true, then they must have decided not to tell the coroner for some reason, hence conspiracy? Thats all I was asking, but ok, go and watch flighttracker again as that seems a great way to monitor covid-19. Better tell Gladys that whilst you are at it.
I now live in QUEENSLAND. Brave enough to move the family and change jobs. Sell the house and move away 2 months ago . Best thing I have ever done in my life is to leave Victoria! . Have had 2 friends in Melbourne take there own lives in past 3 months due to business failure and mental health issues caused by Covid etc One very close lifetime friend . Couldn’t even go to funeral due to lockdown and caps etc
You rave on about laws and rules
Suggest shove the rules
Government is corrupt
The coroner isnt going to highlight the huge spike in suicides are they . People aren’t in a good mental state . Would make matters worse !!
On a different matter of being corrupt Tell me this , lockdown ended at 11.59pm on Tuesday and you wake up to petrol pricing increased by 50c a litre , surprise surprise!!
Wholesale Petrol didnt increase
Petrol in Queensland didn’t go up 50c
Still the same price
Victorian Government is corrupt as we all know

Last edited:

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I now live in QUEENSLAND. Brave enough to move the family and change jobs. Sell the house and move away 2 months ago . Best thing I have ever done in my life is to leave Victoria! . Have had 2 friends in Melbourne take there own lives in past 3 months due to business failure and mental health issues caused by Covid etc One very close lifetime friend . Couldn’t even go to funeral due to lockdown and caps etc
Suggest shove the rules
Government is corrupt
The coroner isnt going to highlight the huge spike in suicides are they . People aren’t in a good mental state . Would make matters worse !!
On a different matter of being corrupt Tell me this , lockdown ended at 11.59pm on Tuesday and you wake up to petrol pricing increased by 50c a litre , surprise surprise!!
Still the same price
yes, it is outrageous that the Victorian government increased the price of petrol overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
239 cases in NSW today. Now implementing a 5km radius and compulsory masks for the 8 LGA areas of concern.

*smile* it. There goes any chance of making it back home this Christmas.

I've noticed Gladys likes to delegate the death announcements to Dr Chant. Must be part of team building or something.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Suggest shove the rules
Government is corrupt
Still the same price

Obviously condolences to those who have lost friends and family, including my condolences to you.

Happy that your move has worked for you, I've heard of a number that have benefitted in this way too.

On another subject, I hope your tin hat isn't too hot in that Queensland sun.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They're finally shutting the stable door, but!!!!

She's just said that they have harsher restrictions than any other state?

Really, only just moved to 5km radius from 10km radius (and only in those 8 LGA's)
Only just moved to mandatory mask wearing outdoors in those LGA's (we still have to wear masks outdoors even without a lockdown in VIC).

She's a strange one, still trying to say "doing better than VIC". Ok sure, whatever floats your boat Gladys.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users