Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Are you saying a lot more died in the outbreak last year and was covered up?

Big claims if you are, what evidence is there to back up what you say?

u serious hahaha. Oh look a bag of twistees was served to me. Hold on while I munch on that

on the point of 2300 deaths, 100% confirmed, each and every 1 of them?? it was denied by officials, couldve have been a factor to some, i dont know. No-one truly knows 100%
Did Dans actions last year cause any other issues??? sucides?? What do u reckon? Covered before the impact to the kids & help line calls alone.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I dont. Pathetic. Complete f/up there too. Dan launch immediate deflection "inquiry" avoid any questioning. Feds f/up that robocdebt too. Dans f/up was the pits and worse of the lot
Robodebt would go down as the worst policy of any government in a long time.

Robodebt was both dumb policy, but also malicious and vindicitive- and was shown numerous times to be clearly bad policy with horrendous effects, but they plowed on.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
u serious hahaha. Oh look a bag of twistees was served to me. Hold on while I munch on that

on the point of 2300 deaths, 100% confirmed, each and every 1 of them?? it was denied by officials, couldve have been a factor to some, i dont know. No-one truly knows 100%
Did Dans actions last year cause any other issues??? sucides?? What do u reckon? Covered before the impact to the kids & help line calls alone.

If you are indicating that suicides increased in the lockdown last year, the coroners report doesn't support your findings.

I asked a pretty simple question about a big claim you made, and you response is purely innuendo. Do you have any evidence to back up that the death rate was much higher than 800 last year as listed? Clearly it didn't lead to an increase in suicide as you indicate.

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
If you are indicating that suicides increased in the lockdown last year, the coroners report doesn't support your findings.

I asked a pretty simple question about a big claim you made, and you response is purely innuendo. Do you have any evidence to back up that the death rate was much higher than 800 last year as listed? Clearly it didn't lead to an increase in suicide as you indicate.
No, If lockdowns were a factor. not just numbers

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
No, If lockdowns were a factor. not just numbers

I'm not sure what point you are making.

I asked this above.

"Are you saying a lot more died in the outbreak last year and was covered up?

Big claims if you are, what evidence is there to back up what you say?"

To which you answered "u serious hahaha. Oh look a bag of twistees was served to me. Hold on while I munch on that"

I'm actually confused what point you are trying to make.

Are you saying that more than 800 people died of Covid in VIC in 2020?
Or are you saying that more people died of suicide because of the lockdown?

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Robodebt would go down as the worst policy of any government in a long time.

Robodebt was both dumb policy, but also malicious and vindicitive- and was shown numerous times to be clearly bad policy with horrendous effects, but they plowed on.
On that point, yes, 100% agree. (can u blv we agree :) )

Was gobsmacked how they went about it. have managed a team on high volume debt recovery in a past job.

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
I'm not sure what point you are making.

I asked this above.

"Are you saying a lot more died in the outbreak last year and was covered up?

Big claims if you are, what evidence is there to back up what you say?"

To which you answered "u serious hahaha. Oh look a bag of twistees was served to me. Hold on while I munch on that"

I'm actually confused what point you are trying to make.

Are you saying that more than 800 people died of Covid in VIC in 2020?
Or are you saying that more people died of suicide because of the lockdown?
Glad your confused. keep diggin for 1 small minute point...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
On that point, yes, 100% agree. (can u blv we agree :) )

Was gobsmacked how they went about it. have managed a team on high volume debt recovery in a past job.

So you agree 100% that Robodebt was the worst ever by any government, but a couple of posts earlier you said Dan's was still a bigger f/up ?

Maybe I'll go watch Sky News for a while and hope that will help me see the obvious logic I am missing.

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
So you agree 100% that Robodebt was the worst ever by any government, but a couple of posts earlier you said Dan's was still a bigger f/up ?

Maybe I'll go watch Sky News for a while and hope that will help me see the obvious logic I am missing.
No I didnt. You are running spin on my comments. Just like aged care. Nice try

but will add(edit). agree with the fact, not opinion made. The 2nd line I agreed with. Hope that clarifies it a touch 4 u. U chose the 1st point

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I dont. Pathetic. Complete f/up there too. Dan launch immediate deflection "inquiry" avoid any questioning. Feds f/up that robocdebt too. Dans f/up was the pits and worse of the lot

No I didnt. You are running spin on my comments. Just like aged care. Nice try

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
and??

"but will add(edit). agree with the fact, not opinion made. The 2nd line I agreed with. Hope that clarifies it a touch 4 u. U chose the 1st point"

please include this... but to make it easierrrrrr 4u. I was talking about their recovery processes. Hope thats help u

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
funny. but I get the inference, enjoy mate, funny ah.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
and??

"but will add(edit). agree with the fact, not opinion made. The 2nd line I agreed with. Hope that clarifies it a touch 4 u. U chose the 1st point"

please include this... but to make it easierrrrrr 4u. I was talking about their recovery processes. Hope thats help u

I quote what's on your post at the time. Forgive if I don't go back and requote after if you've edited the post

but yeah,
No, you're right. We'll leave at that then

Reactions: 1 user

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
I quote what's on your post at the time. Forgive if I don't go back and requote after if you've edited the post

but yeah,
I had to edited (noted edit) as I realise misunderstanding. But furthermore, the Feds had stuffed up. I hadnt seen how "aggressive" the initial letter was to people but heard the feedback and kick up the backside as they deservenly got.

That annoyed me. Automated letters shouldve been worded differently. shook my head in disbelief. That initial letter advising the debt shld not have been so harshly written. Dont have the full facts but thats what crossed my mind