Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Agree.
Relative went in today to get his 1st shot of AZ.
Phizer I heard could inflame the heart (possible)?? Not sure
The anti-vaxxers are running a misinformation campaign. There's so much rubbish out there.

What can't be disputed is that the chances of dying from covid are very real if you are unvaccinated. If you're vaccinated, not much of a chance anymore.

Reactions: 1 users
Yep. Chances of blood clots are tiny, miniscule.

I'm going for my second as soon as I can. Apparently you can get your second one early, a friend told me.

Hurry while stocks last!

Yep. Chances of blood clots are tiny, miniscule.

I'm going for my second as soon as I can. Apparently you can get your second one early, a friend told me.
You can, but 12 weeks is apparently more effective.

The UK has dispensed 43.4 million doses to 65% of the population using mostly AZ. They have had 32 deaths where it’s considered likely that AZ blood clots have been the cause, most of which were before they knew how to treat them.

That, at its worst, is a 0.00007% chance of dying from a blood clot. But here in Australia we have Morrison and his cohorts abandoning AZ - our primary vaccine source.

Worst Prime Minister and government in our country’s history.

Reactions: 4 users
You can, but 12 weeks is apparently more effective.

The UK has dispensed 43.4 million doses to 65% of the population using mostly AZ. They have had 32 deaths where it’s considered likely that AZ blood clots have been the cause, most of which were before they knew how to treat them.

That, at its worst, is a 0.00007% chance of dying from a blood clot. But here in Australia we have Morrison and his cohorts abandoning AZ - our primary vaccine source.

Worst Prime Minister and government in our country’s history.
Come off it. You can't continue killing healthy people when there's an alternative.

Come off it. You can't continue killing healthy people when there's an alternative.
What’s the alternative then that doesn’t kill millions ? ie by not taking a vaccine.

You do know there’s Pfizer related deaths.

Enlighten us. What’s this magical alternative ?

Reactions: 1 user
Read my post. You’re aware there are Pfizer related deaths aren’t you ? Doesn’t sound like you are.
Ah I see you edited it after the fact. More than a dozen countries have halted AZ, how many have stopped using Pfizer? This was what people feared from rushed development, albeit at the low end of the scale. What is acceptable to you? 1 in 100K? 1 in 10K?

Reactions: 1 user
Ah I see you edited it after the fact. More than a dozen countries have halted AZ, how many have stopped using Pfizer? This was what people feared from rushed development, albeit at the low end of the scale. What is acceptable to you? 1 in 100K? 1 in 10K?
Right. So your logic is that we should halt AZ because of a minuscule improvement in vaccine related deaths at the infinitely higher risk of contracting the virus and dying from it or developing serious symptoms if you weren’t vaccinated at all.

Hah hah hah. Yeah that makes sense !

Right. So your logic is that we should halt AZ because of a minuscule improvement in vaccine related deaths at the infinitely higher risk of contracting the virus and dying from it or developing serious symptoms if you weren’t vaccinated at all.

Hah hah hah. Yeah that makes sense !
Like I said, there's an alternative and the government is taking it, no doubt at great cost since Australia was manufacturing the stuff. Unfortunately it has a repeating issue causing blood clotting and death.

Different story if the country was overrun.

Like I said, there's an alternative and the government is taking it, no doubt at great cost since Australia was manufacturing the stuff. Unfortunately it has a repeating issue causing blood clotting and death.

Different story if the country was overrun.
The level of safety would improve from a 0.0007% chance to say something like 0.0003% or whatever.

Are you seriously saying it’s worth slowing down vaccination in this country… and putting people at infinitely higher risk…continuing the lockdowns, continuing the restrictions with all the damage to the economy and people’s mental state… all for an almost invisible safety improvement ?

Come off it Lee. Even the epo’s are all over your boy with this.

The level of safety would improve from a 0.0007% chance to say something like 0.0003% or whatever.

Are you seriously saying it’s worth slowing down vaccination in this country… and putting people at infinitely higher risk…continuing the lockdowns, continuing the restrictions with all the damage to the economy and people’s mental state… all for an almost invisible safety improvement ?

Cone off it Lee. Even the epo’s are all over your boy with this.
Look at it this way. You arrive at a pub in deepest darkest Mongolia and the barman says we have two beers, A and B. They're the same price, taste alike and they'll get you equally drunk. Oh but I should mention that in extremely rare circumstances people have died as a result of drinking Beer B. What'll it be?

That's how the public sees it. We're a wealthy country and many are effectively vaccine shopping.

Look at it this way. You arrive at a pub in deepest darkest Mongolia and the barman says we have two beers, A and B. They're the same price, taste alike and they'll get you equally drunk. Oh but I should mention that in extremely rare circumstances people have died as a result of drinking Beer B. What'll it be?

That's how the public sees it. We're a wealthy country and many are effectively vaccine shopping.
What a ridiculous analogy. Where’s the part where the bar tender says people have died in extremely rare circumstances with beer A as well ?

There's also the fact that beer A isnt available right now because the pub management put the brewery offside

What chronic deadly side effect does Pfizer have that compares with AZ's blood clots? Which countries have halted the Pfizer?
You need to read this Lee and come up to speed and acknowledge you’re way out of step in relation to Covid.

And when you’ve finished you can then come back on and further acknowledge that Norway was a country that halted AZ.