Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Whately is just an AFL mouthpiece these days.
If the current AFL execs are thinking of a change, SHocking gives Gerard a call, they have a coffee to discuss hair brained ideas.
The next morning on SEN they're spruiking the ideas to the masses & get ol Blighty on to add his crazy ideas to the mix.
Agree Whately can GAGF.

Too much Geelong influence everywhere. Kermit, Diverfield, Derwayne, Shocking...…..Duckwood rising in the media.

So good that we have it over them on the field,.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This thread needs to be renamed to Jabba the Hutchy

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Thanks for making me laugh, Baloo!

What a crack up.
Jabba the Hutchy!
To quote Seinfeld: That's Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Gold post worthy!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Thanks for making me laugh, Baloo!

What a crack up.
Jabba the Hutchy!
To quote Seinfeld: That's Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Gold post worthy!

As per ToO, twas not I, craig is the brains behind the new moniker

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
For mine, as much as i can't stand Craig Hutchinson, the guy who is the greatest threat to our game as we know it is Wankley. If it's different, he wants the game to adopt it, the more different the better.

He was the one pushing the hardest for rule changes post 2018, and after round 1 this year, with shortened quarters etc, he was the one suggesting these changes be permanent. He's obviously about as cool as cauldroy pants, so maybe this is his way of trying to appear hip and with the times. Maybe he's just a twat. Maybe it's a mixture of both.

Cannot stand him. If i had an airosol can of Codid-19 he'd be the first i'd spray. If Hutchy then came down with it not long after, my other suspicions would be confirmed.
Can not stand this bloke either, the thing that really confuses me is the way he carried on about our game during '18 yet he drools all over the Superbowl which as a game is far inferior to watch than ours....
Funny also he went on & on about the lack of scoring in '18 yet last yr was the lowest scoring season in 52 yrs with his new rules in & not a peep out of him about it....

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yet have a difference of opinion on say "the state of the game" & you were cut off in an instant....
See what happens if you suggest that the horse racing shouldn’t still go ahead or Wrestlemania. That’ll fire him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Whateley is also strangely hypocritical. He was dead against Rd 1 being pl

See what happens if you suggest that the horse racing shouldn’t still go ahead or Wrestlemania. That’ll fire him up.
I not listened to know his view but i could only imagine, but won't ask him as i couldn't stand the whingeing.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
When I think of Hutchy, I think of Carl Williams. I don't know why, apart from being chunky bottom feeders who made a lot of money out of society via lack of morals, they don't have much in common.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
When I think of Hutchy, I think of Carl Williams. I don't know why, apart from being chunky bottom feeders who made a lot of money out of society via lack of morals, they don't have much in common.
I reckon Hutchy would be a bit wary of exercise bikes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Jabba might have to check himself into rehab soon..... Hasn't been able to get his NY fix for a couple of months now. Would be tough for someone who gets over there every month or so.

Anyone know if the oh er Jabba (Watson) is running his Cafes in Manhattan or back here?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Jabba needs to stop eating he's gonna explode. Waiting for his suit to start splitting at the seams.