Craig McRae to Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig McRae to Collingwood

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Punxsutawney Phil said:
Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Vos has gone mad.

Michael Voss has gone completely mad... :crazy
um....brownlow medalist and 3 times premiership player.......yep i can do with that madness.....

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Harry said:
where's lambert? any chance we can get him back in a development capacity?

He has walked away Bomber Thompson style... long service leave. Maybe he wants to see if Vossy gets the Kyber at the end of the year.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
McCrae and Leppitsch at the Scum and Rutten and Caracalla at the Druggies. We've been ransacked. Disappointed we couldn't hang on to anyone other than Dimma and Kingsley.

Expect Blair Hartley to go to Adelaide also if Balmey ends up there.

We need the likes of Grigga and Hodge back at Punt Rd. Pee off McQualter, Clarke and Lonergan

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Just putting it out there, without knowing anything.

Is Dimma diifcult to work with?
I don't think its that, more likely that he took most of the soft cap $ in his latest contract to pay out the ex-missus and keep the new one happy. Combine that with the $100k Stack and CCJ cost us and we didn't have much $ left over to keep the good assistants happy.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'm OK with this. Good clubs develop talent at all levels of the organisation.
Sheedy, Pagan and others of that ilk all had plenty of players and assistants go on to head coaching roles. Not all of them successfully, but it happens. Call it pedigree.
The same will happen with us. That's a sign of our success. We shouldn't be afraid of it. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery after all.

Reactions: 5 users