Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

se7en said:
Head on the chopping block after that game.
Need to be replaced by a experience coach who knows how to win more then 1 premiership.
Sat down with my mum and we came up with 3 great candidates we can grab easy.
Feel free to discuss this with work mates and friends

Mick Malthouse
Leigh Matthews
Alan Jeans

Jeansy karked it quite some time ago and the other two are past their use by date.

Guess you posted in jest.

OldTiger1967 said:
Would like to know what the Adelaide supporter said to get under Dimma's skin!

You would've thought people seated in that section would show more respect. Looked like some old nutcase suffering dementia.

i would imagine the supporter and other crows supporters have revenge going through their little minds. i said to a mate last night who seems to want badness to fall upon the Tiges that we actually beat the Crows in the GF not long ago.

graystar1 said:
Jeansy karked it quite some time ago and the other two are past their use by date.

Guess you posted in jest.

I'm starting a partition to have Dimma removed.

You sure Jeans passed away?
Thought he was on the footy show 2 weeks ago

se7en said:

Was it Levi or Yabby you saw on the footy show? Surely it wouldn't have been Lee.

TigerMasochist said:
Was it Levi or Yabby you saw on the footy show? Surely it wouldn't have been Lee.

Well, until it can be confirmed we'll leave him on list.

I’m surprised the AFL hasn’t fined Dimma for his reaction....

se7en said:

So you want to separate Dimma from the club? Ah, now I get it, thought you meant petition for a moment there. :hihi

tha8ball said:
Don’t think it would’ve taken much ... Hardwick seemed ropable with that performance.

Can't argue with that - every mistake turned into an Adelaide goal - was fairly pissed off myself and I didn't have four cameras on me trying to get a headline picture to match sticky tape in underwear.

tha8ball said:
Don’t think it would’ve taken much ... Hardwick seemed ropable with that performance.
He head filthy every time they showed him during the game.

Threw the water bottle in disgust a few times and lipped read some colourful language. Mind you I think some of that was towards the umpires.