Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Dyer'ere said:
It's a shame Mr Damien Hardwick signed so quickly. Poor form, really.

He should have put off negotiations until Essendon is looking for a coach and then tantalised the sh!t out of them for months before resigning with us for a squillion.

;D

George Black was a Kalgoorlie tailor of renown.

His shop shingle quoted " It is not the man that makes the suit but the suit that makes the man ".

Tigers should be "It is not the man that makes the team but the team that makes the man ".

Tigaman said:
George Black was a Kalgoorlie tailor of renown.

His shop shingle quoted " It is not the man that makes the suit but the suit that makes the man ".

Tigers should be "It is not the man that makes the team but the team that makes the man ".

Black George won the Hannans Handicap, Kalgoolie's most prestigious sprint race a few year ago.

tigerman said:
Black George won the Hannans Handicap, Kalgoolie's most prestigious sprint race a few year ago.

I got a losing tote ticket signed by Maurice Rioli at The Kal races in the early 90's

Keith Biggs was winning everything around the time.

Dyer'ere said:
It's a shame Mr Damien Hardwick signed so quickly. Poor form, really.

He should have put off negotiations until Essendon is looking for a coach and then tantalised the sh!t out of them for months before resigning with us for a squillion.
He is obviously not managed by ralph carr

tigerman said:

2004 10 to 1 jock Simon O'Donnell trainer Peter Fernie. Race em tough at Kal .

Tigaman said:
2004 10 to 1 jock Simon O'Donnell trainer Peter Fernie. Race em tough at Kal .

Simon O'Donnell? He'd have to be tough alright if Simon was riding him, he would have been top weight for sure. I think you'll find it was Shaun O'Donnell.

tigerman said:
Simon O'Donnell? He'd have to be tough alright if Simon was riding him, he would have been top weight for sure. I think you'll find it was Shaun O'Donnell.

Correct weight for Shaun.

CC TIGER said:
I think I just saw that our Premiership coach is on “on the couch” tonight

Yep. Gawwy & Poosy now in the team. You can imagine the Egobourne talk this season.

CC TIGER said:
I think I just saw that our Premiership coach is on “on the couch” tonight

He is getting a bit cocky.
Asked about the reserves playing before the seniors, he wasn't sure?
Just repeated the same story he has said since the GF win.
He needs to drop that robot way of answering questions.

Answer like this...we saw the Adelaide robocop stand and pissed ourselves laughing. We thought that Jenkins and walker were helping us win.
We knew 5 Adelaide players would fold, betts, knight, lynch, Atkens and Sloane.
I reckon Chris Scott is the shittest coach in the comp

He'll be yowled up by the media and football followers for being too honest.

Had a altercation with a Crows supporter after the game. Reckon the time has come for officials & players to be protected from knuckleheads like that.
Not his best night in the box either. Just didn't get the team up for this one.

Tigers of Old said:
Had a altercation with a Crows supporter after the game. Reckon the time has come for officials & players to be protected from knuckleheads like that.

Would he have stopped to confront the bloke 12 months ago? I don't think so...
He is carrying on like he is Ron Barrssi lately.

Tigers of Old said:

Wasn't a great look, I'm sure whatever said was obnoxious but the bloke wasn't in his way and Dimma turned to remonstrate.

Becoming more like Clarko every day...

Head on the chopping block after that game.
Need to be replaced by a experience coach who knows how to win more then 1 premiership.
Sat down with my mum and we came up with 3 great candidates we can grab easy.
Feel free to discuss this with work mates and friends

Mick Malthouse
Leigh Matthews
Alan Jeans

se7en said:
Head on the chopping block after that game.
Need to be replaced by a experience coach who knows how to win more then 1 premiership.
Sat down with my mum and we came up with 3 great candidates we can grab easy.
Feel free to discuss this with work mates and friends

Mick Malthouse
Leigh Matthews
Alan Jeans
Got a feeling the Yabby might have gone off by now. The other two would have to be in contention though.

zippadeee said:
Would he have stopped to confront the bloke 12 months ago? I don't think so...
He is carrying on like he is Ron Barrssi lately.

I bloody loved it. Pissnt bogan Adelaide supporters don’t have the right to pot any Tiger ever