Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

He praises the umpires too much. Should've been more critical of them in the past. Maybe that would improve things.

mad_tiggy911 said:
Wonder what the supporter said.

'Stop acting like your Ron Barassi' that's what I wouldve said

.......the goose said to him, pity it's not the MCG. And then Damien Barassi confronted him. And said grand finals aren't won on this dug hole

zippadeee said:
'Stop acting like your Ron Barassi' that's what I wouldve said

.......the goose said to him, pity it's not the MCG. And then Damien Barassi confronted him. And said grand finals aren't won on this dug hole

Would have said *smile* hole.

King Kong said:
Anyone know what was really said
“not so funny now you are not at the MCG mate” is what he evidently said

Knob for saying anything to a visiting coach but I reckon Dimma will regret what seems to be an overreaction.

Lot of Crows supporters on twitter saying it is true that we only on the flag because it was played at the mcg. An 8 goal home advantage ...

Sintiger said:

Knob for saying anything to a visiting coach but I reckon Dimma will regret what seems to be an overreaction.

Lot of Crows supporters on twitter saying it is true that we only on the flag because it was played at the mcg. An 8 goal home advantage ...

Hope they don't make the GF

Sintiger said:

The guy looked about 60.
Seems age is no barrier for idiots in SA.

But I like how he slid back behind his mate when Dimma turned around.
Plastic tough guy.

Sintiger said:

Hardwick was very controlled. I would have belted the smartarse

BillyJean17 said:
His simple reply should have been , premierships arent won at the AO and kept on walking

He should have said what a shame your teams balls shrivel up whenever they leave SA

Sintiger said:

I’ve heard that a lot from crows supporters since September 30, they are truly a sad and pathetic bunch with a victim mentality!!
The season is 2 rounds old and the poor sods are still stuck in the 2nd stage of the grieving process.....Denial.

Sintiger said:

Ooh I don't know. Pretty funny trying to compare a game in March at the Adelaide Oval with the last Saturday in September at the MCG. I would have laughed, but Dimma was likely feeling a little more stress at the time.

The Adelaide fans can rejoice in their win, but it doesn't change 2017 and I wouldn't be taking that much from the win if I were an Adelaide supporter. We didn't play well and shouldn't have been anywhere near them - 50 less contested possessions, 9 points behind early in the last quarter and on their home ground.

DS

King Kong said:
Hardwick was very controlled. I would have belted the smartarse

I really don't get the outrage.
What Dimma actual do wrong?
Point his finger at him?
Doesn't Dimma have a right to reply?

Stiff *smile* I say.

We didn't get belted as Crouch was off, Sloan was limping and Talia was on 1 leg.

We were dreadful.

Didn’t Geelong win the next 7-8 times against the hawks after the 2008 GF, the Kennet curse ? Didn’t change the fact the 2008 cup belongs to the hawks and nothing will change the fact we are 2017 premiers.

We won by 8 goals and the game could have been played in Rundle Mall and we still would have won the game

Sintiger said:
Didn’t Geelong win the next 7-8 times against the hawks after the 2008 GF, the Kennet curse ? Didn’t change the fact the 2008 cup belongs to the hawks and nothing will change the fact we are 2017 premiers.

We won by 8 goals and the game could have been played in Rundle Mall and we still would have won the game

True
But currently we couldn't organise a *smile* up in a brewery.
Expected a better start then this